Part 10

* * *

Lissa's POV

He laid next to me. He sighed.

"I thought you were cheating on me with Ethan... And what I did wasn't real at all, I wanted to make you jealous so you'd spend more time with me again. I did that because I missed you and now I'm so ashamed..." I kept silent. He turned his had and looked at me. "Lissa, please talk to me. Scream, swear, punch me in the face but don't be silent please!!!" I turned my head and looked at him... Eye to eye.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I wanna explain this to you... Uh..."

"What do you want ME to say?"

"I feel horrible I can't even tell..." He said and put his hand around me. I looked at his hand.

"Well I'm fine." I said and turned to the other side of my bed.

"Why am I so dumb? I don't even like her." His voice sounded like... He was crying. "I'm sorry Lissa! I swear I don't even like her! I'm sorry! You're the only person on the earth I love and I need!" Tears were rolling down my face. I needed and love him so much but... I couldn't get back with him so easy.

"I want you. Don't you love me anymore?! Lissa!" He was crying.

Grayson... My dear Grayson... How many times have we been in this bed, making love? How did we come to this?! I could never imagine that one day we would lay here, me - heartbroken and him - heartbreaker. He was crying and making me feel worse and worse...

"I love you." He said in low voice and put his hand around my waist again. He came closer, I could feel him hardly breathing.

"It would be easier to let you go Grayson. Forgiving you is much harder..." I said.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm so fucking sorry!"

He hugged me. I felt better and my heart started beating like crazy. There were so many feelings in my heart. Pain, love, hate... And little light. We were like this for like half an hour, then I turned, face to face again. His eyes were closed. I could hardly keep myself from kissing him all over his face. He opened his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me what you thought about Ethan and I?"

I asked him. He kissed me. The kiss is sweetest when you miss, crave and are mad at the same time. I loved the way he kissed me, I loved the way his eyes were closed and his forehead was pursed a little. He put his hands around me and brought me closer. We were thirsty for each other's lips, body... We stopped kissing and he kissed my forehead.

"Because I was confused and stressed because of my work lately..." He said, we were hugging each other.

"You know... You actually hurt me..." I said in low voice.

"Baby you mean the world to me! I never ever ment to break your heart. When something hurts you, it hurts me more. Now I'm falling into pieces inside. I had the biggest anxiety attack of all the time before I came... I love you and I promise I won't ever hurt you! I love you and I can repeat that million times!" He said.

"I love you too... Don't leave me, okay? Without you I'm just half of a whole..."

"I won't. I promise you."

He kissed me again with the great passion. We fell asleep. My head was put on his chest and his arms were around me. I felt safe and loved.

-

Looks like everything's alright... Hmm... But will Barbara give up on Grayson that easy? Famous, attractive, loving and caring Grayson...

11th chapter as soon as possible :)) Thanks for reading! Xoxo