Part 5

12/09/2020

Lissa's POV

This day was so sad. I didn't have Grayson by my side, he didn't even text me... So I decided to end this all and record the video right away.

The video:

"Hi guys. So I'm recording very different type of video...

Nothing happens without a reason. There's a reason why I made this channel. And this is also a reason why I'm still alive... So I've been through hard times... I've been suicidal... I don't care if media talks about it until the end of the next year, but we've been together for a while so you need to know this. Well, I tried to kill myself for so many times, I even have these scars on my wrists *shows the scars*, I did everything to hurt myself because I couldn't see the point of living. And I was so stupid... So one day I was going on social media and I saw the video... Basically what Im trying to say is there are some people who inspired me to make this channel, and more importantly, continue living. These people were my idols for so long. It was my dream just to see them... It was all a dream until after one of these people became my... Uh... Boyfriend. Yes. The Dolan twins were my idols... And now I'm dating Grayson Dolan. Surprised? It sounds so cool dating your all time celebrity crush by it's not as simple as it seems. There are lot of things we have to go through........ Grayson, I'm sorry. I never ment to hurt you. I know that you know, I love you so much and you're my favorite person in the world. Not because anything but your personality."

When I recorded it and was about to upload, Grayson called me, my heart started beating so fast.

"Hello?"

"Lissa..."

"I love you!"

"Why are you keeping these secrets from me?"

"What?"

"Me - your idol? What the fuck Lissa?!" He raised his voice, I was in shock. I just recorded the video, how did he find out?!

"How did you fi..."

"Really? All this time you were lying and all you wanna say is how I found out?" Why was I doing it... Grayson is perfect and I made him shout at me... Not his fault...

"Come..."

"Uh okay..." He said and hung up.

The video was uploading. I sat on the chair in the living-room, looking at the wall, thinking about nothing. Finally Grayson came. I opened the door, he came in and looked at me with angry and sad eyes at the same time.

"Grayson..."

"Listen, your notebook was in my room, I don't even know why, I started going through... And what even is this?"

He showed me the page of To-do list...

"Meet the Dolan twins, hopefully won't end meeting without smooching Grayson? What?" Grayson was so confused.

"I don't even know what to say... When I met you, I was so exited I didn't think about what was gonna happen. I fell in love with you but not because you were Grayson Dolan okay? Because you're so sweet and nice and funny and attractive and I don't know you're everything good... And I didn't want to tell you that because I thought you were never gonna look at me the same way again... I didn't want you to think I'm a psycho fan or something. You're all I want and you've been the only person on my mind since the day I met you. I love you Grayson and it doesn't have to do anything with your fame. I just recorded a video about that and I'm uploading it now... I swear I was gonna tell you." My eyes started tearing.

"Stop keeping secrets from me Lissa..."

I couldn't get through it alone, I hugged him and I can swear he could feel how much I loved him. We went to my room and just laid on the bed. We weren't talking but we were so close to each other.

"Grayson, I never ment to hurt you. Please don't ever leave me."

"I'm upset but I love you so much I can't just let you go. I know you're a good person... We all make mistakes... I'm sorry for being rude..."

"I love you." I said and I ment it with all my heart and mind.

"I love you too baby." He hugged me.

I don't know how long but we were in my bed like this for a long time.

-

Looks like everything's alright... Or is it?

Keep Lissa's new video in mind...