Part 11

Grayson's POV

Next morning I woke up and went to the kitchen. Lissa was sitting there watching something on her phone.

"Hey babe!" My voice sounded so happy.

"Looks like bae woke up." She smiled. "I got you pumpkin spice latté while you were sleeping white girl." We both giggled.

"Thanks... Are you checking out those 5-minute-crafts again?" I said laughing.

"Yeah?"

"Haha. You never even do such things. I don't get why you watch them." I said

"I'm just waiting for the right moment. I don't wanna waste my talents of doing something great."

"Yeah of course, laziest person in the world!"

I started making breakfast. We were talking and laughing, I was so happy. I was the happiest person in the world. Lissa had my phone and was playing some games she loved to play but I have no idea why, she never downloaded them on her phone.

"GRAAAY! I UNLOCKED THE NEXT LEVEL!" She screamed, went up on the table and started singing. "I tell everybody! I'm a man, I'm a man, I'm a man!"

"No you're not, come down!" I said laughing and gave her a plate of pancakes.

"Uh! Who the F interrupted me while I'm playing?!" She said. "Who's Barbara?"

"No! Lissa listen to me and then see the message if you want to." It was late.

"Good morning babe. Wanna go out tonight?" She read the message loudly. "Good job Grayson. She fell for you...." She said and went to the living-room.

"Ugh... Actually, how am I gonna get rid of her?"

"Tell her the truth dumbass.". She told me.

"But the truth sounds like I used her..." I was a little confused.

"But you did Grayson." She looked at me.

I took my phone, took a deep breath and called Barbara. She picked up immediately.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey. Uhh... Barbara, I need to tell you something."

"Sure babe." She said as Lissa rolled out her eyes.

"I... I have a girlfriend you know?"

"What?"

"Yeah... And you and me are just friends."

"WHAT? How dare you! Who do you think you are?!" She started screaming and that moment I realized how much I respected Lissa with all her properties. Especially acting calmly even when she's mad. "You think you can use me like that?!"

"Barbara. I never even said I liked you... We just ate dinner together."

"Really? And what about the kiss?!" Lissa started staring at me.

"You were the one who kissed me. Stop acting like I liked you and I'm regretting it."

"All this time you had a girlfriend huh?"

"Yeah. And you are my friend, stop being hysterical."

"Okay Grayson Dolan. You'll get what you deserve."

"For doing nothing. Bye." I hung up and sighed.

"That sucks." Lissa said.

She took her phone, she didn't want to continue conversation about Barbara. She started scrolling news and you know what popped up?!

"Grayson Dolan is cheating on his girlfriend"

"Holy fuck!" I said..

The article:

"Looks like Hollywood stars are not as perfect as they seem and so are their lives. Rising star Grayson Dolan was deep in love with his amazing girlfriend Lissa Gray. What happen between them? Unfortunately we don't know but we can see that Grayson is having a good time with his co-star Barbara Scott. Lately, they spent much time together as we can see it on their IG photos and both of their Snapchat stories.

*Our IG photos and screenshots from our snapchat stories below*

Lissa got dumped or cheated on. Anyways, what do you know about that?"

"What the..." Lissa said.

"This is hilarious! No need of more social drama."

I took out my phone. Started recording Snap.

"Hey guys! As you can see I'm with my girlfriend Lissa." Recorded one more. "We're together, nobody got dumped or cheated on! Have a nice day." I said.

"You think that snapchat stories will make everything better?"

"Lissa, there's nothing more I can do right now. What do you want me to do? Fight those journalists or what?!"

"No. But sometimes I think our life is social media and nothing more. Everything we do is on social media. Do we even have life besides that?" She seemed sad.

"Babe, half of our lives IS social media. But that doesn't mean we cant live our lives freely okay?"

"Yeah, you're right. Let's act like nothing happened." She said and I kissed her.

There was knock on the door.

"I got it." I said. It was Ethan.

"What's up Mr. and Mrs. Dolan?"

"Hey!" Lissa said smiling.

"I saw your snapchat and as soon as I realized I wouldn't interrupt you, I came here."

"Ha-ha" I said... Then laughed.

"How do you feel little bro?"

"Good. I haven't talked to you for a while. I missed you." I said. Ethan hugged me.

"I just forgave you and you're giving love to another person? In front of my eyes?"

"He is MINE!" Ethan shouted.

"STOP talking about cheating please?" They both laughed as I said that.

Lissa's POV

Grayson and Ethan were in the kitchen. I didn't know what to do, so I took Grayson's phone and started going through his messages. I saw "Lisa". He was chatting with his mother. I got curious what they were talking about so I opened it.

Messages:

"Mom I don't understand why you don't like her" Looked like older messages were deleted.

"She is pretty. But she lied to you. And she was suicidal as she said. What if she has psychical disorders?" My eyes started tearing.

"Mom, I love her. And no she does not have any disorders!"

"I don't want my grandchildren to be psychically ill."

"Mom it's not like that! And we're not making babys here. What are you even talking about?"

"I just care about your future more than you do."

"Mom, I love Lissa with all my heart and you can't change that. I love you too and I appreciate your opinion but she's the one I wanna spend my whole life with. I have to go now."

"Okay sweetie. See you in couple weeks."

"Now I'm worried about this dinner thing. ...And she's GREAT!"

I felt bad. Why didn't he tell me anything about that?! Dinner with his mom... More likely his family. I wouldn't mind it at all but now I know what his mother thinks about me, I'm really worried. I'm just gonna wait...

-

Pretending like Grayson hasn't cheated on you, trying to forget this social drama and that little fear inside you, now you have to wait for Grayson, what he has to say about that... You have really heavy backpack Lissa...

Do you even like this fan fiction? Comment please.

Sorry this is too long...