Part 15

17/10/2020

Lissa's POV

We spent a week on the beach. Everyday was so nice we never ever wanted to leave but we both knew it was impossible. Grayson was so kind to me, not that he wasn't at the other times but those days I could clearly see his huge feelings for me. We went back to LA, we learned how to ignore the unpleasant stuff. The world started to feel right. We were enjoying our lives, our time together. We were appreciating our fans, families and friends. Grayson and I decided to make a video about everything on my channel.

*THE VIDEO*

"Me: Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. I'm Lissa Gray and... Today I have a special guest here!

Grayson: Hi guys! I'm Grayson Dolan as you may know.

Me: Is this 'boyfriend tag' kinda video?

G: I don't know... We'll see.

Me: Well today we're going to talk about the biggest lesson we've learned from our lives.

G: It's probably 6 months or something that we're dating. And even though it doesn't seem so long, it's enough time to get through many things with your lover.

Me: Well, I don't really wanna get in details. Anyways we've really been through a lot hard times together, but as you can see we're still together, loving each other, respecting each other... And the actual point of this video is to show how much thankful we are for life and each other.

G: Yeah... Like late thanksgiving thing. First of all I wanna thank Lissa for being an amazing partner in literally every situation. I honestly feel grown and very conscious all because of you Lissa... You made me realize so many things I had not even thought about.

Me: I can say the same. These few months were insane. I also wanna thank Ethan and our friends for supporting and encouraging us.

G: Yeah... And we wanna say the biggest thanks to you. Our true fans who understood us. Those comments and stuff really helped us to realize that everything would go right someday, and I think life is going pretty right.

Me: It's not easy to forget what happened but even though it was awful experience I'm still thankful that it happened. Sometimes bad things show us our real friends. Now that I truly know Grayson and his personality I can say that I'm 100% sure he's the one I wanna spend my whole life with.

G: *Looked at me, smiled* We want you to know that if you ever feel down, if you ever feel that life sucks and there's no way out of countless problems, remember that it's not the end. Live goes on. You have to see the positive side of everything that's going on in your life.

Me: Yeah, I promise you, even the worst things in your life has a bright side. You just have to seek for it. You should not feel down for anything and anyone. You are special and people love you.

G: Yes, for example I love you. I love all of you!

Me: We both love you! And from now on you can comment below my videos about you, your problems or just about the things that are going on in your life and I will try so hard to answer most of them.

G: We love you! PEACE!

Me: Wrong channel Grayson. Bye guys!"

Love is all we need.

Grayson's POV

Love is all we need. The video was amazing. That night I stayed at Lissa's. We were talking... Then I said:

"Do you think we're still little?.. Like for um... Official relationship or something?"

"Gray... I don't know... And I'm just 20."

"And I'm 23. That doesn't answer my question."

"Well... Of course I want to be with you but... Isn't it too early?" She was hesitating.

"Why? Like, when two people are in love and are ready to be together till the end of the time, why wouldn't they marry?"

"I don't know Grayson. I thought that I'd get married at the age of thirty or something."

"Don't you wanna have kids?" I asked.

"Yeah. Of course." She looked confused.

"Then don't you think you'll be a little old at the age of thirty?"

"Excuse you?" What a feminist

"I didn't mean that... Just 10 years is a long AF time."

"Why do you want an official relationship? You may even lose fans..."

"Uhh... You know that I love my fans but I love you more... If they aren't happy for my decisions it's their problem..."

"Whatever..." She said and went to her bedroom. "Grayson! Can you call my phone? I can't find it!"

I called her phone, it was on the sofa. My face got red as I took it. "Daddy" She named me daddy? And my shirtless... What a fangirl! I knew she wasn't over it yet!

"Did you find it?" She came our of the room.

"Should I call you mommy?" I asked her laughing.

"What? No! Come on!"

"I'm your daddy?" Tears were coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard.

"Grayson! Give me my phone!" She started laughing with me.

"Call me daddy and I will!"

"Grayson! Come on. I wont!" She said. I put my hand in the air.

"Call me daddy!" I said and she kissed me and bit my lower lip, then kissed my neck. My weakness! I put my hands down.

"Thanks!" She took her phone and went to her room.

"Oh! It's not fair!" I said.

Lissa's POV

He came in my room. I was laying in bed, he laid beside me.

"Missed me, daddy?" I said and started kissing his neck and pulling his hair.

"Ahh..." He moaned a little.

"Do you like it daddy?" Said slowly taking his clothes off.

I took off his shirt and got on top of him.

---

I love this couple!

5 more chapters...