Part 12

1/10/2020

Grayson's POV

This morning I was so empty and full at the same time. Lissa and I were together and that was great but I was anxious about something. This drama again? Barbara? Or the dinner? Mom had already booked flights. In a week Lissa would meet my family... I didn't know what to do so I decided to discuss this with Ethan.

"Hey bro. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure." We started talking.

"You know about this dinner thing right?" I said.

"Yeah. Mom, dad and Cam want to meet Lissa very much."

"Well... I don't think so... And I haven't told her about that."

"What? You didn't tell Lissa that she's meeting our whole fam?"

"Yeah because mom doesn't like her." I said in low voice.

"Why?!"

"Because she thinks she has mental illness..."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah..."

"What the... Are you sure we're talking about the same mom?" Ethan asked

"Yes Ethan! I don't know what to do."

"I'll call her." He said and took out his phone. "Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetie! How are you?" The phone was on speaker.

"Great. Mom, are you excited about dinner with grayson's girlfriend?"

"Uhh... Yeah. But more excited to see my babys!" She said. Ethan looked at me.

"You're gonna like her mom."

"Well, I hope so. Bye I gotta go."

"Mom!" Ethan said.

"I'm in a hurry..." She hung up.

"Well, this is not good." He said.

"I have to tell Lissa right?" I felt dizzy.

"Yes Grayson of course you have to!!! I hope your brain understands that you shouldn't tell her anything about what mom thinks."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Go now and tell."

Lissa's POV

I was editing video for my channel, when Grayson walked in. Last night I stayed in his apartment.

"What's up?" He said and laid on the bed.

"Editing." I said.

"I... Have to tell you something."

"About?"

"Umm... Next week my mom, dad and Cameron are coming here to... Meet you." My heart was screaming, I was afraid of that... I don't want her family not to like me.

"Huh. Wow. Honey! That's great! I can't wait!" I smiled.

"Really? I mean. You really want to meet them?"

"Yeah babe! It's your family. I want to know them, that means I will get to know you even better." I said.

"But you already know me so well." He said like he wasn't really excited about this dinner.

*Some time later*

Grayson's POV

Lissa and I were in a café, talking about coming dinner. I got a message from Ethan.

"EMERGENCY! Bro check out Barbara's twitter acc RN!!!"

"What's up?! You look confused." Lissa said.

"It's just... Wait a minute..."

I saw her new tweet. "To all who thinks Grayson Dolan is perfect, he uses people then throws away."

"Ahh!" I said as I showed her Barbara's tweet.

"What's wrong with this girl?!"

"I don't know... What do we do?" I asked her.

"Let's ignore her."

"Yeah, if we answer it'll be even worse."

That evening I got a call from famous TV show. It was great. Every star has been there, it was my chance to get more famous and to prove the opposite of rumors. While talking on the phone I remember my bro, my twin bro who I started everything with.

"Uhm... Do I have to come alone?" I asked the woman.

"Oh, no. With your girlfriend... Lissa right?" She said.

"Yeah... But like... My twin brother? Ethan? I started everything with him..." I felt numb.

"Uhh... No, not in the list. Sorry."

"Whatever." I said and hung up.

I was going on famous live TV show... But without Ethan. It sucked that I got all the attention because of this girlfriend things. I felt so bad. And I had to tell Ethan. But he would be heartbroken. He had been talking about this show since when we started Vine. I was at Lissa's apartment, we were alone. I went in her room.

"Hey... I need some advice babe..." I said

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"It's this TV show... The one Ethan always wanted to get there. I think he had been talking about that since we made out from womb..."

"So?" She looked confused.

"Someone called me from this TV show and asked me to go there..." I looked down. I felt guilty.

"Alone?"

"No, with you... But Ethan..."

"Oh that's horrible!"

"Yeah I know. How am I supposed to tell him?"

"I don't know... Do you really wanna go there?"

"Of course... But Ethan is more important for me."

"Then do what your heart wants. Forget all the fame and do the right thing." She said.

I didn't even know what my heart wanted. I wanted to go there with Ethan... I called him.

"Suck a brick!" He shouted

"What's up E!" I said it like sweet younger brother.

"Eating Mac & Cheese ALONE. What about you?"

"Nothing. I was wondering, what if we go to that dream live TV show?" I asked, I was hoping he would say he's not interested in that any more.

"Ahh that would be AWESOME!"

"What would you do if... If someone called you and invited only you. Like without me?" I asked

"Bro, I love that show but not more than you. I wouldn't go without you."

"Really?"

"Sure! I'd regret it for your feelings bro."

"Wow you're best brother E!"

"Haha. Gotta go smash this meal alone..."

"Okay. You wanna hang out tomorrow? Like only you and me like old times. We can go to skate park."

"Yeah! See ya tomorrow!"

I called that woman from TV show.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me Grayson Dolan. I just wanna say that I can't accept your invitation."

"Why?" She was shocked

"I don't go to such places without my brother. Bye..." I said and hung up.

-

Good brother! Caring is more important than fame.

13th chapter as soon as possible.