Part 16

Music suggestion: Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

14/12/2020

Lissa's POV

I woke up and threw up. After a little I threw up again. "This can't be right." I said to myself and got a pregnancy test... The answer was affirmative. I was pregnant. For some time I was just sitting on my bed doing nothing. My mind was blown. Grayson and I didn't use a condom just once! Like just once! And I got pregnant... I was happy that Grayson wasn't with me. In two days it was his 24th birthday and I didn't want to ruin anything. I didn't know what he would feel. What if he doesn't want a kid?.. Actually I was the one who didn't want a kid or an official relationship. I knew Grayson would be happy... But something was bugging me, I didn't want to tell him. I felt weird. I had a little Dolan inside me. It felt amazing that a baby could get Grayson and I much closer but was I ready for that?

*Twins' Birthday*

Vibes were unbelievably great! Birthday party was huge. Of course Grayson and Ethan got the most attention, everyone wanted to talk to them. Every single person wanted to tell them how well they were doing their job and stuff... They were getting more famous every day and people wanted to keep in touch with them. I felt grown too. Like we grew up together in those couple months... Grayson came up to me.

"Hmm... Do I know you?" I don't think I looked sad or maybe I did... He came to cheer me up.

"I don't think so..." I said

"I'm sure I know you... Hmm... Oh you're the one who sneezes after cumming!"

"Grayson! That's embarrassing! And gross! Shut up!"

"Make me." He said in flirty tone.

"Follow me Bailey." I said, took his hand and tried to go somewhere we could be alone. At last we went to the bathroom. "Close your eyes."

"Okay..." I kissed him as he did. He wasn't wearing any makeup or something but somehow looked so unbelievably handsome. I put keys in his hand.

"What's that?" He asked and opened his eyes.

"Well... I bought a new apartment, but not just any! It's really smart!"

"Wow! Lissa this is so sweet!"

"The keys for our new apartment! "Wait. How?! How did you afford that?!"

"Who cares we have our house!"

Grayson got excited. He started kissing me.

"Actually, thanks, sometimes Ethan doesn't like when I take chicks to our apartment..."

"Grayson!" I said laughing.

That day was amazing. I felt so good that I was seeing my love so happy.

*AFTER A WEEK*

Grayson's birthday passed. It was time to tell him. I knew it was. I texted him to come over. Soon he came to our new apartment from Ethan's apartment. He kissed me.

"Hey babe!.. Why so serious?" He smiled.

"Because... I have to tell you something Grayson Bailey Dolan." I smiled too.

"You know how much I hate that... So what's up?" He asked.

"Huh... I'm pregnant." I said it like it was nothing. I wasn't sure about his reaction.

"Wait... You're... Wait! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" He was so loud, I started laughing and hugged him. "Is it a boy? Or a girl? Imma call Ethan."

"Haha Grayson! I'm about two months old."

"E! What is it like to be an uncle?" He turned speaker on.

"What?" Ethan got confused.

"I'm having a baby!" Grayson was so exited.

"What the..."

"I mean we are. Lissa is pregnant!" I could see he couldn't stop smiling. He was so pure.

"WHAT? BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'm coming over!!!" Ethan cried and hung up.

Soon he was in my apartment.

"Oh my god! Is it a girl or a boy?!" Ethan asked looking at my belly.

"We don't know yet." I said.

"I'll be the greatest uncle in history!" Looked like Dolans were more excited than me, but good vibes got inside me. I felt happy too.

"What about the name?!" I exclaimed.

"Well obviously you're gonna name the baby Ethan if it's a boy."

"Haha. No way." Said Grayson.

"Grant maybe?" Ethan got upset.

"No Ethan."

"Nethan?"

"No..."

"Come on it'll be dope! Two Ethan Dolans!"

"What about Charlie?" I said.

"Nah!" Both said at the same time.

"Brian maybe?"

"I like it!" Said Ethan.

"What about Odeya for a girl?" Asked Grayson.

"Great name!"

We talked a lot about our baby that night... I really felt like this the baby could bring us more joy and happiness.

When Ethan left, Grayson and I laid on the couch and started talking.

"You know... I'm so happy. Like honestly I don't think anything could make me so happy." Grayson said, playing with my fingers.

"I love you... You know that most people would regret it right?"

"I don't understand how can some people be so cruel..."

"That's why I love you." I said and smiled.

"Can you imagine? Our baby... How cute it'll be... Oh my god... I'm going to be a dad!"

"Don't forget that you were my daddy first." I said and laughed.

"Haha. I'm actually so excited! I don't know what it's going to look like or... Anyways I love him or her already! I can imagine that feeling when it calls me daddy and it feels amazing! You and me and our baby! Dolan family!"

"Gray... That's so cute! We will be so cute!" I laughed.

"I know... But... You know that giving birth to a baby hurts right?"

"Yeah but I don't care. I'm caring our baby!" It felt amazing.

"I don't want you to be hurt! Like ever. But it worths right?.. I will love the baby more because you would be hurt for giving it a birth..."

"I think you will be an amazing dad! I know you will!" My eyes started tearing.

"And I know you'll be an amazing mother. You're the most caring and sweet and kind person I know! I can imagine how you're singing for him and it just makes me the happiest man in the world!"

"We're having a baby! Grayson!"

I started crying. I felt really happy. Grayson was with me and I had his baby inside me. I felt like what he said made my whole life! He meant what he said. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I took a deep breath.

"I'm so happy for us." I told him.

"I know babe! Me too. I love you."

"Don't ever leave me okay?" I looked at his bright eyes.

"Never. I will always be by your side."