Part 13

2/10/2020

Ethan's POV

We hung out like we used to, back in Jersey. We went to the skate park and had a really good time. When I was showing Grayson my trick, his phone rang.

"Hello?... Yes... Aha... Yes, great, thank you." He hung up.

"Who was it bro?" I asked.

"BROO! WE'RE GOING TO BE ON LIVE TELEVISION!"

"Wait... You mean..." I was confused.

"Yeah!!! That TV show!!!" Gray was so excited.

"OMFG!!! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah!!!"

"When?"

"They said 8th."

"Wait... 8th... That's when our family..."

"What do we do..." His smile just disappeared from his face, I felt bad for him.

"I guess we won't be able to meet them at the airport."

"That means... Lissa?"

"Yeah bro..." I wanted to sound not so terrified.

"Holy f... Why does one good thing have to ruin the other?!" He was right. It really sucked.

"It's gonna be okay buddy."

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I went at Lissa's. We had to tell her.

"Hey babe." I said and kissed her as she opened the door.

"Hi! Hey Ethan!" She hugged me, then Ethan.

We got in and started talking.

"Lissa, we have to tell you something." Ethan started.

"Yeah, really really important."

"Guys you're scaring me." Lissa said.

"You remember about family dinner right?"

"Yeah of course."

"Well... We got a call today. And we have to be on live TV show on the day when our family comes here... So you have to be the one who meets them in the airport."

"Wha... I don't even know them... How am I supposed to go to the airport and greet them even though probably they can't recognize me." She got nervous.

"Lissa we know it's not easy... But please, do it for us." Ethan said.

"Uhh... I... I'll try my best." She said.

"Thank you so much!" I said and we both hugged Lissa.

Lissa's POV

I was scared. I knew that something awful was gonna happen. I was anxious but still trying to keep best expression on my face. TV show and their parents were not the only things that were bothering me...

"EMERGENCY! Check the link NOW!" Naomi texted me. I checked it.

"Who is Grayson Dolan?

Grayson Dolan is famous movie star, best known from Vine and YouTube. He has a girlfriend Lissa Gray, as we know they're still together but something happened between them... Or maybe between Grayson and his co-star Barbara Scott. Barbara's tweets these days are all about dissing Grayson. Grayson cheated on his girlfriend Lissa with Barbara? Then why is this last one mad about Grayson when Lissa has to be the mad one? What a twist!.."

Ugh this shitty media isn't leaving me alone... I just want to live normal with my boyfriend, is it that hard?

*THE DAY*

Grayson's POV

In the morning Lissa helped me to get ready. We both were trying to encourage each other.

"Everything will be great!" She said and kissed me as I walked out of apartment. She gave me the hope.

Ethan and I had to go early today to be ready for LIVE. We were so excited and so anxious at the same time. What is something bad happens? What if mom tells Lissa that she doesn't like her? Or she asks her about her mental health? That'd be worse... But as soon as we got there, we tried to focus on the show and forget everything.

10 minutes before the show I called Lissa.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing much. I'm in the airport waiting for them. What about you?"

"The show is about to start. I gotta go and I just called to say I love you and everything will be okay."

"I love you too. Wish you luck!"

"We both definitely need it."

Lissa's POV

I was standing in the middle of the airport with a sign in my hands that said: Lisa, Sean, Cameron. I thought they would never ever show up but they did.

"Hi!" I said as I recognized their faces when they come closer.

The meeting wasn't that bad. We talked a lot. Actually it was going pretty well and it was going better and better. When we got home we sat at the table, I had already laid the table, so everything was ready.

"You must be hungry." I said "Ethan and Grayson will join us later. We can watch their live TV show."

"Good idea." Said Cameron and sat at the table.

We were enjoying our meal, watching the twins, everything was fine.

Grayson's POV

Everything was fine.

We were asked some questions and we answered them. Pretty normal right? Well Ethan and I thought so until the last question.

"This one is personally for Grayson..." Said the TV show guy. "What do you have to say about this video?"

I was waiting for something funny but what I saw and heard immediately changed my mood. Is was Barbara's video.

"Congratulations Grayson! Little Dolan is growing inside my belly. I wonder if it's a girl or a boy..." She showed the pregnancy test that showed she was really pregnant at the end of the video.

I was shocked I couldnt say a word. It was a lie!!! White lie!

"What's this bro?!" Ethan looked at me like he was ready to punch me in the face.

"This... Isn't real..." I was struggling. "We never even... This is a lie!"

"I think our show is ending here." Said that motherfreaker guy.

"No!" I shouted. "We've never had sex and you know that you little cunt! Leave me and my girlfriend alone!" I got up and left the stage, Ethan followed me...

-

Uhh what does this girl want?!

Anyways do you think that it's possible to get pregnant after one kiss???

Leave your opinion about the fanfic in the comments. Xx