An Un-New Person (Chapter 27)

•Calum's POV•

What the fuck? What's happening? She's kissing me. What the hell? First, she was all so mean and crap to me. Now she's kissing me?

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her away. Her expression was blank. I really couldn't read it. I looked into her eyes but nothing. Who is she?

"Uh," I said.

She was still looking at me blankly. She was looking up at me, which was so cute. Honestly, I'm attracted to her. I don't LIKE her. I'm just simply attracted to her. Her pink hair tips are beautiful.

"There are paps outside," she said.

I looked out and there really were paps.

"So?" I said, not moving.

"They already saw us together," she said.

"Now, the paps probably think you guys are dating," the girl she was with, said, standing up with us.

"What's your name again?" I asked the pink-hair tipped girl.

"Kristen Walsh," she said. "Recording artist in LA. That explains the paps."

"Wait, I thought the paps were here because of me," I said, confused.

"Why will they be here because of you?" she asked.

"Uh, I'm Calum. Calum Hood," I said. "In 5 Seconds of Summer? We're supporting One Direction in their tour."

She fell silent.

•Kristen's POV•

One thing that saved my ass right now, the paps. But what the hell? 5 Seconds of Summer? What's that? What does Luke have to do with that? This is the wrong guy. Kristen what are you doing? Who's Calum Hood?

A man in a uniform suddenly came inside Panda Express and approached Calum.

"Mr. Hood, we have to go," he said.

Calum looked at me. His expression was confusing. I think it was the blend of being stern and shocked.

"Come with us," he said.

"What!?" I exclaimed. "No."

"Now you know that the paps are here for both of us, you know you have to come with me," he said.

"How am I sure that you're not going to do anything to me!?" I almost shouted.

I glanced at his "bodyguard" or somewhat who just talked to Annie.

"Ms. Walsh, mr. Hood is 1/4 of 5SOS, let us go," he said. "The press will be going crazy."

I grunted and looked at Annie. She mouthed "let's go" to me and my eyes widened.

"Okay, fine! Let's go," I said, following Calum and his bodyguard going to the back of the fast food chain.

When we got out of the place, the van was already there waiting for him. I still don't know what's happening though. Where are we going? What's waiting for me there?

We got inside the van. Calum in the passenger seat, me and Annie in the backseat.

The van drove off out of Panda Express in no time. I looked to the front part of it and a certain number of photographers were there. Oh no.

"What the hell is 5SOS?" I asked, spelling out the "es oh es".

"Actually, Wash, it's pronounced as 'sauce'," Calum said. "Five 'sauce'."

"Whatever," I said. "You aren't some drug addict or something?"

"No, I am not," Calum said. "That's one thing for sure."