Creatures Of The Past (Chapter 33)

•Stella's POV•

"Hello?" I said as I picked up my phone, not even bothering to see who it was.

"Hey, Stella," the voice of Kellin frightened me.

"Oh, hi, Kellin," I said, getting up from my bed.

I decided not to go to school today. Today, I wanted to get lazy and be in bed all day. This isn't really a part of my daily routine or wants but today, I just felt like doing it.

This have escalated way quickly. Calum fell for Kristen, Kristen doesn't feel the same, Trisha hasn't moved on, I haven't move on, yet I kind of like Kellin, probably Luke found another girl by now. Life is pretty damned at times, huh?

"Wanna eat today?" Kellin asked.

"You didn't go to school too?" I asked, sitting at my dresser.

"Nope and I figured that you didn't because your friend, Julie texted me and asked if you were with me."

"Oh," I said. "So where are we going?"

"I don't know, Starbucks?" he asked.

"Sure. Where are we gonna meet?"

"At the park," he said. "Okay?"

He hung up as he said that. I'm honestly not sure of what I'm getting myself into. There's a part of me that likes Kellin but there's also a strange part of me that says "that boy is dangerous". It's weird because for some reason, the first time I heard Kellin's name, it rang a bell in my head. And I remember when Audrey said she didn't really like him. Who is he really?

I got up from the dresser got went to my wardrobe to grab some clothes to wear. Shorts, a band tee and my Vans. I brushed the tangles out of my hair and grabbed my phone from my desk and headed out of my room.

"Stella, going somewhere?" Dad asked as I ran into him in the hallway.

"Oh, just to meet a friend?" I smiled.

"Oh okay, be home early," he said and I nodded, heading down the stairs and out of the front door.

As I stepped out, I felt the fresh air of Sydney hit my skin and the sunshine making my skin sparkle. I inhaled and started to walk downtown. My footsteps were the only ones making noises on the sidewalk today. I guess this is how it is whenever it's a school day. No teenagers, no kids and no peace disturbing party animals and hangover-ed people in houses during mornings- yes, it happens sometimes.

I reached Central Park and saw Kellin waiting for me at the entrance. He wore some jeans and a jacket over a red shirt and shoes.

He looked up from his phone and spotted me. He smiled and waved. I did the same.

"Hey, Kellin," I said.

"Hi," he said. "Let's go?"

I nodded and we both walked down going to the nearest Starbucks.

Today, I'm gonna find out who he really is.

•Luke's POV•

It's been three days in to the first time we met Kristen here in Perth. Tomorrow is her live show and tonight is our show. The show won't consist of the rest of the 1D members. This show is about us. We've made three songs already; namely, 'Out Of My Limit", "Gotta Get Out" and "Unpredictable." The enthusiasm of the fans on the net and in person is pretty crazy. It's nice to know some people want to please you a lot even if they don't need to.

We're not seeing Kristen today. Mainly because we're trying to keep Calum from falling deeply for her. It's unhealthy.

We decided to hit the beach for today to pass the time.