The Threat Of MisInterpret (Chapter 9)

•Trisha's POV•

I walked out of my house wearing my Pierce The Veil shirt, a pair of shorts and my converse.

It was a bit of a dark day that time and it was the Music Fest today. I had to light up my Calum's day.

I walked up their front step and knocked. Immediately, the door opened. It was his mom.

"Hello, Mrs. Hood," I smiled.

"Oh Trisha, you look lovely today," she said. "Come in."

I went inside and sat on the couch. "Is Calum awake?" I asked.

"I think he's in his room, go ahead," she said, disappearing into the kitchen. "Oh but you have to be careful, Cal's got a visitor. You might wake her up."

My eyes widened when she said "her". "Oh, okay, thank you," I said.

I went near his bedroom door and knocked. There was no answer. I turned the knob and found out it wasn't locked. I pushed the door open and went inside the room.

I raised an eyebrow as I found Calum sleeping on the floor while someone was on his bed. I looked over at his lamp desk and found no picture frame on it.

I looked down at the floor and found me and Calum's picture broken.

I switched on his lights and waited for him to wake up.

How. Dare. He.

I thought I trusted him. I thought he wouldn't cheat on me.

After a while, he groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Who turned on the damn lights?" he said.

"I did," I answered. "And I was expecting you on your bed. Not someone else." I said as I saw a girl with dirty blond, turning into brown hair.

"Trisha?" Calum said.

I turned my back but before I could get out, his hand grabbed my arm.

"What the hell do you want?!" I shouted.

"It's not what you think! This is Stella!" He said, pointing at the girl in pajamas.

"Okay! Hi, Stella!" I shouted, I shoved his arm away, stomping out of his room.

"No, Trisha!" I heard the girl named Stella call me.

"Who gave you the permission to talk to me?" I snapped at her.

"No, please. Me and Calum didn't do anything!" she said.

"Oh please, I'm tired of that!" I said.

"Babe please. Stella's Luke's girlfriend! I swear! You can ask him right now!" Calum said, hugging me.

I tried to get out of his grip but he won't let go.

"Calum, let me go," I said.

"I'm never going to do that," he said, tightening his grip.

"But if you love me, then you will," I said.

I looked at Stella who was just staring at the ground. She didn't look like a girl who would do such thing.

But still.

In Calum's room?

One big freakin' no.

I heard Calum let out a high sigh and he let me go.

I stomped out of their house but then I felt his hands wrap around me again.

"Calum-"

"Shh.. Don't speak," he said.

"Cal, the sky's turning gray, I need to go to school," I said.

"But I'm coming with you," he said.

•Calum's POV•

I'm not losing her.

The band's almost falling apart, Luke and Stella aren't in a good shape but I'm not letting it happen to Trisha and I.

I turned her body facing me and looked into her eyes.

I want to see them everyday.

"Trish, trust me. we didn't do anything," I said.

She didn't cast an eye on me. 

"Trisha," I whined. Tears were fogging up my eyes until I heard thunder.

After a while it definitely started to rain.

"Calum, it's raining, I have to go. And you have a Music Fest to go to," she said, trying to get out of my grip.

"Shit," I muttered. The Music Fest was at two o' clock.

I hugged her tightly and she softened. She started hugging me too.

"Do you believe me now?" I said, holding her hands.

She looked back at the ground but I lifted her chin with my hand.

"You know it's a bit hard to," she said.

I couldn't help it.

I pulled her near me and kissed her. 

It took a while before she kissed me back, but when she did, I smiled. I knew she forgave me.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck as we kissed under the pouring rain.

•Trisha's POV•

I just can't stand him. I love him so much that the moment he asked if I believed him, I already did.

We parted and smiled at each other.

"You know I wouldn't do this to you," Calum said. 

I didn't say anything but I pulled him going back to their porch.

"We're soaking wet because of you," I chuckled.

"It's okay," Calum said.

Then I noticed Stella by the door. I went near her and reached out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Trisha. I'm so sorry I thought you and Calum did something," I said.

Stella smiled and shook my hand. "It's okay. I think I should be sorry too. We were playing video games when I fell asleep. And I believe Calum chose to sleep on the floor just to make sure nothing happens," she said.

At that moment, I knew I loved her. She was so kind and she knows how to explain things before ranting or whatsoever. Unlike me.

"Well I believe I'm gonna go home and change my clothes. See you guys later," I said, giving Cal a kiss on the cheek and ran off.

•Stella's POV•

Wow. Trisha is amazing. Calum deserves her, she deserves Calum.

I just wish things will work out with me and Luke.

"Good thing your girlfriend's understanding," I told Calum.

"Yep, I love her so much. So Stell, you better get going and change. We have a Music Fest to attend," Calum said.

"Oh shit and Luke.." I said, face palming myself. "Oh wait, we aren't in a good shape."

"You will soon, okay?" Calum said, patting my shoulder and going back in.

I followed him to grab my bag from Mali's room, greeted his parents and him goodbye and went off.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey Sweet cookies ;)

Soo. Thanks for the reads! PLEASE SHARE THIS! Omg.

So I'm actually happy rn bc I fixed my iPhone. Lol. Yeah I suffered a month without it working.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE ♡

~Nilee xo