Limping

The pain was unbearable from the experience. The man who paid for him was unforgiving and rough. He laid on the bed shaking and naked. He could barley move. Everything about that was terrible. His mind fought with him to just run away and cry. He couldn't though. He signed the awful contract. He signed the paper that gave his life away. He signed it.He shed a few tears as his body ached from the intrusion. The intrusion that broke his body. That made him cry. It seemed like infinity till the man had finished with Emil. There was no love. Just lust. What did he expect when he signed up for this? Someone to take care and just pay for him? No, he knew that wouldn't happen. But every thought of hope was gone. The longer they take your body, the more money. The thought crossed his mind. The longer they have him the more money. A few minutes later, the door was slammed over to reveal the last person he'd ever wanted to see at that moment. The man who had sold him for the night. He quickly tried to cover himself in embarrassment but failed and cried in pain. "You did great kid, that man reserved you again for tomorrow" as he watched his slender figure sit up he said "Your body is alright kid, but you need to cut back on the sweets. Our costumers like slim bodies". He threw down some money on the mattress and spoke "there's your share, that bid went better than expected. Now cut back on the food and maybe you'll get more money. You can go home now but don't try and not come back tomorrow. Remember who owns you". He soon left the boy alone as Emil looked at the money his eyes widening. He kept recounting the money until he was sure he knew the amount.Two-Hundred and twenty dollars....220 dollars. If you keep renting your body, you'll pay for the rent just by yourself. The voice pained him as he knew it was true. If he made this much every time he was sold he could pay the family's rent. He wanted to die knowing what he has to do but at the same time he was helping his family. He couldn't move his body from the pain, his hips and thighs were bruised, his neck hurt from the man grabbing him and going through his sadistic fantasies with the boy, and well his bottom hurt too as it bled crimson. Soon the lady from before came in. His face once again flushed in embarrassment. She looked at him with sympathy covering her features. "Oh god, I knew this would happen the moment I heard the bid was happening". She rushed over to him and covered him with the thin sheet to save him from embarrassment. She herself had to do this once, but as it would come the man who sold all these men and women grew tired of her. Instead of throwing her out, why not use her still? Just in a different aspect. She tried to soothe Emil as he finally broke down in tears. All his emotions came flooding out until he finally tired himself out and calmed down. "Emil, I know you think you have to do this but the contract he has won't hold up in court since you're just sixteen, please get out of here". He shook his head "no, if I don't do this then my family will go into debt. We have no money, they need it". A tear escaped her eye as she had to again face how harsh the world was as to push someone to prostitution for money. "I need to get going, thank you though". He stood up leaving her arms but still griping onto the white sheet in pain and to cover himself up.

Emil soon dressed and escaped the horrid building. A few people watched him walk out the door and looked at him with looks of judgement. He hate it, it was 1 am and they were smoking cigarettes but they at of all people are judging him. He ignored them all and limped back home. He silently opened the door, and snuck back into his room. The bedroom felt foreign as he laid down. He had lost his sense of home and safety. You're being selfish. Remember how much money you made in one night? Keep doing it. He closed his eyes tight just wanting to forget all these thoughts. And for once the world had taken mercy on the poor orphan and drifted him into a dreamless sleep.

"Mom! Dad!" The six year old ran up and hugged his parents. It was a sunny day, and his family was siting in the backyard having a small picnic. The tall blonde women laughed and picked up her son. "Yes?" He smiled and replied "I love you". Both of his parents, smiled and said "we love you too". He snuggled into the hug and looked up and saw his brother "Lukas!" The young child smiled as his older brother came over.