End Credits

Emil shivered as he no longer felt pain but was held in warm arms. He lifted his hand to cover his face from the shining sun "w-where?". Then he heard the voice of whoever was holding him "hey it's okay don't be scared....why don't you sit up?". He heeded the command and sat up and looked around. It was a sunny meadow with tall grass and trees. Small hills littered the area along with almost every kind of flower. It was peaceful and calming. He stopped looking around when he met the eyes of a girl who had held him when he woke up and almost looked like Matthias "hi" she said quietly. He waved awkwardly at her "um where am I...and who are you?". She slowly stood up and he did the same. She smiled looking across the field "my names Eliza...I guess you could say I'm Matthias guardian angel. And you'll figure out where we are soon enough". She started walking towards a tree "but before you ask anymore questions" she point at the tree" there's a man over there. He came here a few days ago. He says his name is Matthew. I believe you two know each other". Emil looked and saw a figure sitting at the base of the tree "Matt!" He shouted. He started running towards the tree feeling happy there was someone he knew in the odd place. He wasn't scared oddly but just utterly confused "E-Emil? What are you doing here?". Matt quickly sat up and hugged Emil. Emil shrugged after breaking the hug "I don't know...one moment I'm on my bathroom floor then I'm here!". Matthew sighed "Emil...I don't know how to explain this to you but-". "Emil is that you?" A thick Russian accent said. He looked over and saw Anya, and she was carrying  a bundle of blankets with a small figure inside them as she walked over "oh god Emil...you were so young" she said using a free hand to cup his cheek in her palm. Emil's brain slowly started to piece together the points "oh...". He felt weird but then smiled at Anya "it's fine...there's less pain in my heart now". She frowned and sat down on the ground next to the tree "well I'm glad your at peace with all of this". He paused as he looked around "Wait...I need to find two people" Emil said and looked around. Eliza smiled and pointed to a far away couple as if knowing who he was looking for. They were holding hands walking towards the tree Emil was at. Emil's face broke out into a true smile, one he hadn't had in awhile as he ran towards the couple.

"Mom! Dad!"

It was such a sunny day for such a sad occasion. So many tears were wept, and many hearts broke. The loss of a friend, lover, child, and sibling was something nobody could imagine till it happened to them. However the saying held true, grass is greener on the other side. Though nobody would know that for a long time, except those who have already passed. Some would see it sooner than others, and some would find more relief in the greener grass.