Chapter 2

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.

Follow my Instagram for updates!
@/hollyellie3

-------------------------------------------

•[SARAHS POV]•

After made his grand appearance, he say down next to me. He shot a wink at me, I glared at him as turned away to pay attention to what was happening in the front of the classroom.

"Hey" he said, his voice was hot, but then again he's a dick.

"What do you want?" I spat at him.

"Woah, I was just being friendly." He said calmly.

"Whatever you say, Caniff"

"So is that our thing thing now babe?"

"One, don't call me babe. Two, what are you talking about?" I laughed.

"I called you babe as a joke obviously. And the last names thing, Willis."

I expected that answer, but I looked away from him embarrassed.

"Whatever, just leave me alone. K?" I said as I got up and moved across the room.

"Pubic hair!" Taylor yelled for the twentieth time.

The teacher ignored him and continued going over what were going to learn.

The bell finally rung. All of my other classes were the same, we went over what we were going to learn. But the worst part is Taylor is in all of my classes. Since when does he like Art?

I walked to the bus, once I entered, I walked down the isle, looking for Jack. Wait, he only takes the bus in the mornings, I remembered. So I get to sit alone, fun.

"Hey Sarah!" I looked up and saw Taylor, " Wanna come sit next to me?"

What?

" Oh just kidding my friends are here now. So don't sit next to me."

Yeah, What I thought. " I wasn't planning on it anyways." I spat out at him and sat down by myself in the back.

He's so annoying, once, he's nice, then he's back to his douche-bag self. He probably only said that to me so he wouldn't look like a loser for a second. He's so popular, anyone would sit with him.

But I'm glad I didn't because those 5 seconds I would've gotten to sit there would've sucked anyways. Right?

My thoughts were interrupted by the bus driver yelling at me to get off.

"We've been sitting here for three minutes! Sarah Willis, get off, there's oft her students on this bus!"

I got up quickly and grabbed my backpack and walked down the isle to get off.

"Yeah finally she gets off the fucking bus, " A voice laughed, with others joining in on it, "Princess Sarah! We would all love for you to take all the time in the world for you to get off the bus!"

I turned around to see who said that. Taylor. Of course. "It- it was three sec-onds, ch-chill." My eyes watered, and before I knew it I was crying and running off the bus.

I heard someone running behind me yelling "Sarah wait! I didn't mean it!" it wasn't. It couldn't be. Could it?

I turned around to find Taylor behind me. I just kept running down the street and into a park finally, I could still hear Taylor yelling my name.

I stopped running, and sat down under a tree.

•[TAYLORS POV]•

Fuck, I didn't realize that actually made her cry. I felt so bad I didn't actually mean it. Why do I do such stupid things for attention? I literally just made a girl cry to make others around me laugh. I didn't really think it would upset Sarah.

I mean.. I think I might like her.. But I guess I'm not good at expressing it. Really. I'm making her hate me.

I decided to chase her as she ran off the bus, I couldn't just let her cry. "Sarah wait! I didn't mean it!"

She ran faster and faster and finally ran into a park and sat down under a tree. She sobbed.

I didn't know what to do. I'm not good at handling these type of situations. She looked like she really needed some alone time but I couldn't just leave her there. "Sarah?" I spoke in a soft, calming voice.

"Go away." She cried.

"Look sarah, I don't want to see you cry, I really didn't mean it. I just wanted to make people laugh. it was stupid to do. I'm sorry, really"

"It's not just that, Taylor."

"Then what is it?" I asked confused.

"You always are like that, yo say something annoying and rude to me and another people all the time. Why?"

"I don't know, I don't. I'm so sorry."

She looked up at me. There were tears on her cheek.

I took my thumbs and wiped the tears off her cheeks and looked in her eyes. They were beautiful, they were blue and green. Our eyes locked and we stared at eachother, not making a word. Without thinking I leaned in, and kissed her.