Chapter 11

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.
Follow me on Instagram: @hollyellie3

•[[[TAYLORS POV]]]•

"I don't know if we can keep this going Taylor... I mean your busy with Magcon and I need to study.." she said sobbing.

my heart broke, I love sarah. I know 'love' means a lot, but she's mine.

"no! no! we can work! I'm not letting you go sarah. you mean to much to me.."

she smiled, it warmed my heart.

"I don't know Taylor, I want to get into Princeton and you have to focus on Magcon... I think it's for the best."

"Nope!" I said popping the "p", "I love you, and my mom told me that if I love something so much to never let them go.... soooooo.... your still mine!" I laughed.

"okay." she said calmly and she leaned in, I met her halfway. we kissed for about 10 seconds, when she pulled away.

"awwww." I said giving her a my sad face.

"I'm not making out with you in public!" she laughed

"hey, I would. I would make out with you on national television so everyone could see my love for you!" I yelled, and I meant it. I would do anything for her.

she laughed, "good to know" then she winked.

I grabbed her hand and walked with her home.

•[[[ SARAHS POV]]]•

"Do you want to come over? My parents aren't home as usual." I said and looked down.

"I'd love too." Taylor said and put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up, "You're so beautiful"

I smiled, "haha thanks, I try" I laughed

he smiled then kissed me. he pulled away, "I love you"

"I love you toooooooooo" I said dragging the o, "let's go inside"

"alright" he said simply.

"Stay the night?" I asked with hope in my voice, "Since your leaving in 2 days and all..."

"I can't." Taylor said plainly.

"what? why???" I asked with my puppy dog face.

"because I need to pack and I haven't talked to my sister in awhile." he said as he scratched the back of his head, it sounded like he was lying to me.. but I just went along with it.

"I guess I won't get to see you after this then because I'm busy tomorrow afternoon.." I looked down after I said that, since i was a bad liar. he seemed to believe it though.

"just uhh dont go to school tomorrow!" Taylor exclaimed, like it was the smartest idea ever.

"my parents would never let me" I said calmly.

"they're never home, they won't know, just call in sick." he told me, almost like a demand.

"fine, I will.. I guess."

"I'm gonna go home now, k? I'll call you tomorrow morning."

"okay, I love you!" I shouted as I ran to him as kissed him sweetly on the lips.

" i love you too" he told me and pecked my lips.

he walked out the door, after he did I gave him one last hug and closed the door.

•[[ TAYLORS POV]]•

I hope she doesn't think anything weird is going on with me, like I'm cheating on her or something. tomorrow she will get the biggest surprise ever and I couldn't be more excited.

IM SORRY THIS FOREVER TO UPDATE IK ITS SHORT IM SORRY I JUST DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH NOTHING LOL NEW CHAPTER SOON IDK WHEN ILL START WRITING TODAY.

PLEASSEEEEEE

•••VOTE•••

••••COMMENT ••••

•••SHAREE••••

🔴🔴im going to need some spots soon for the other boys girlfriends, comment if you want one!!! 🔴🔴🔴