Chapter 22

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you telling me again. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•[[[TAYLORS POV]]]•

I woke up to the sound of Sarah screaming and kicking.

I looked at the clock 2:00 am. Fabulous.

"Sarah?" I said softly.

No answer.

Then I realized, she was having a nightmare.

I started to shake her and constantly say her name until she awoke.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as her eyes fluttered open.

"It's was terrible Taylor." She said as she started to cry.

"Shhhh babygirl, you're okay it's not real." I said as I rocked her in my arms.

She nodded and squeezed my arms tightly. I looked down at her closely and saw she was sweating, a lot.

"Why don't we get you showered?" I asked her.

"Okay" she said quietly.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her across the bedroom, to the bathroom.

I say her down on the counter and started the shower.

"Hot or cold?" I asked.

"Cold, I need to cool off. " She stated.

"Okay baby" I said as I turned the knob to the colder side.

"Now let's get you undressed" I told her and she nodded. I had seen Sarah naked plenty of times before, but we never had sex.

I went to pull off her shirt, but I need her to lift up her arms for me.

"Arms up" I said, I felt like a kindergarten teacher.

She laughed lightly and followed my instructions.

After awhile I finally got her clothes off, I then picked her up and placed her in the shower.

I grabbed a soap bar and moved it along her body, when I finished it had rinsed off.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her, drying her off. finally, she seemed dry enough. I then slid on a new pair of clothes on her.

After I finished everything, I picked Sarah back up and carried her into the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked Sarah.

"They, we're hurting you Taylor." She told me.

"Who's they?" I asked.

"They hurt you" she repeated, she wasn't being clear at all.

"It's okay, I'm not hurt now am I?"

I shook her head.

"See? I'm okay" I said as I rocked her in my arms and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and said,

"You're going to make a great dad."

I smiled at her words, would I really?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CUTE CHAPTER WOAH.

IMPORTANT::::
Okkeeee so I decided to be an amazing person and tell you a little about the new Taylor Caniff Fan Fic. It's called
Malibu. And let's just say it's fun to write and I can't wait to publish the first part, but I'm waiting until this is finished. And I have no idea when that is lol.
•VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE•
-holllzzz💋