Chapter 16

I am sorry that it took me awhile to update
I have had soooo much homework.
Anywayssss enjoy::)
-------------------------

(((WE ARE STARTING AT WHERE TAYLOR FINDS SARAH, ON TAYLORS POV]])))

TAYLORS POV•••••••

I walked into the ballroom to where Magcon was being held in Dallas with the rest of the guys. I honestly didn't want to go down, after Sarah threw the a Promise ring I gave her at me. I just lost it, I cried infront of all the boys. I felt so bad, I can't even believe I did that.

On our way down, I remembered Sarah showing me her cuts, and telling me about her pain, about how she thought, no one loved her. I scared myself, I never want Sarah to hurt herself again. I hope I don't cause anything.

"Hey Taylor, are you okay?" Nash asked me

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I lied

"Your obviously not" shawn told me.

"I'm just scared. Where did Sarah go?"

"How can we answer that?" Gilinsky told me, "just give her some time."

"Okay. Fine. "

The rest of the elevator ride was awfully quiet.

Once we reached the lobby all the guys were walking to the Ballroom for Magcon. I walked in last, I took a look around the room. And I saw, Sarah.

She sat against a wall, when I looked at her with more of my attention, I saw her wrists. Blood dripped down them, and a razor in her right hand.

"Uh Tayl-" Cameron began to say.

" I know" I said as I ran towards Sarah, I didn't say anything. I didn't have time.

When I got to sarah I hit the razor out of her hand and picked her up bridal style.

I carried her to the bathroom across the room. All I said to Sarah was,
"Shh Babygirl, youre okay."

Once we entered the Restroom, I set Sarah down on the ground carefully.

I took a paper towel and held it on her wrist. I then pulled her fragile body in between my legs so her back faced mine.

I noticed the towel filled up with blood, I didn't know what else to do, so I untied my bandana and tied it on her wrist. I saw her smile.

"I'm sorry baby, you will be okay, okay?" I told her.

She nodded and I smiled.
"Sarah, this is my fault. I am so sorry. I love you, I really do. If I didn't I wouldn't be here. I love you so much, I will love you forever. " I told her truthfully.

I took the ring out of my pocket and put it back on her finger.

I kissed her cheek and said, "forever and always?" I asked as a question.

"Forever and always." she assured me.

I smiled, and rocked her back and forth.

"Wanna go back out now?" I asked.

"Nope. I want to stay here with you, I want to stay in your arms forever I feel so safe with you." She told me

"You make me so happy, you know that right?" I smiled

"I do now." She laughed, and tilted her head back and kissed me.
----------------------------------

Short chapter sorry lol
Next chapter will be longer yay
If you like my story, PLLLLEEAASSE
VOTE•••
COMMENT•••
SHARE•••
It helps me a lot c