Chapter 24

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.

••EVEERRONNNE I AM SKIPPING TO THE DAY OF THE WEDDING BC NOTHING SUPER SPECIAL HAPPENS LIKE BETWEEN ALL THAT SORRY IF YOU DISLIKE WHEN I DO THAT BUT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL:) enjoy. ••

•[[SARAHS POV]]•

I stood there by myself, taking in everything.

I peered down at my white dress, it was so extravagant. It was a strapless princess style dress. It was to die for.
Taylor hasn't seen me in it, but he will soon.

My mom had entered into my dressing room, where I was alone.

"Oh my darling, you look so beautiful." She said starting to tear up.

I waltzed over to her carefully, pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Your father, he would've loved this Sarah." She said calmly peering up and down at the dress.

My father, Oh I wish he could be here to see me on my big day, I thought.

"I know he would." I said hugging her tightly again.

Until my maid of honor, Melanie had appeared into the door.

"It's time to start!" She beamed.

I took my moms arm and lead her out of the dressing room, and down the hallway.

My mom was walking me down the isle, since my dad was not here.

We waited at the back of the line, my bridesmaids and Taylors groomsmen together.

I smiled at how cute it was, all of the couples had stayed together.

The music started to play, Taylors little sister, hope, and his little cousin were the flower girls. They walked down the isle throwing the rose pedals.

Then, the bridesmaids & groomsmen walked down the isle together. It was so cute.

It was then my turn, I took a deep breathe and my mom and I started to walk down the isle.

I looked at my mom, there were tears in her eyes.

I looked at Taylor next, who was smiled ear to ear.

When we reached the end of the isle, my mom whispered to Taylor;

"Her dad is glad your the one" she said.

Taylor nodded, and kissed my mom on the cheek.

Then I stood there, hand and hand with Taylor. I couldn't believe I was marrying him.

Sarah Willis, do you take Taylor Caniff as your husband?"

"I do" I answered smiling.

"Taylor Caniff, do you take Sarah Willis as your wife?"

"I do" he said.

"I know pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest stated.

Taylor wasted no time, he cupped my face and kissed me sweetly.

The crowd went wild, and we pulled away.

I couldn't believe I was officially married to Taylor Caniff.
------------------
short ik don't hate. (((I DO KNOW WEDDING CERMONIES ARE A LOT LONGER ANS VOWS AND SHIT I DIDNT WANT TO WRITE THT DONT HATE ME))
QUESTION:: (PLEASE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!!!)))) would you guys hate me if I skipped forward a year or nah???? I feel like you guys hate it. And I really need to know, please answer!!
•VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE!!!

-Hollssss