Chapter 18

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.
-------------------------------------
•••••EVERYONE PLLLLEASSE KNOW IM FAST FORWARDING A BIT IN TIME OKKKAYY?•••

•[[[TAYLORS POV]]]•

2 years, it's been two years since Sarah and I started dating. And I cant believe were still together.

Sarah, got in to Princeton, I am so proud of her. And I, I have been busy with Magcon.

Were both so busy, but somehow we make it work.

I visit Sarah when I can, and she visits me when she can.

At the beginning of our relationship we had our ups and downs, but I'm honestly in love with Sarah. I can't take my eyes off her when she's here, and when she's not, I'm thinking about her.

"Thinking about Sarah?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah. I haven't seen her for a month." I said, disappointed.

We were now both 20. Sarah is a junior in college, which means she now is working on her major, she is a communications major, and I'm so proud.

"Why don't you fly her down to Miami next weekend?" Nash asked.

"I can ask, she's been so busy, I don't know if she will be able to.." The disappointment in voice showed.

"You really love her don't you?" Jack Johnson asked.

"Yeah, there's something about her, she's just so perfect for me, I think she's the one.." I told all the boys truthfully.

"Ever thought of proposing?" Carter asked seriously.

"Of Course, but would she say yes?" I asked them all.

•[[[SARAHS POV]]••

"How are you and Taylor?" Ashlynn asked, Carter's girlfriend asked me.

"Good, I miss him so much. How are you and carter? I asked.

"Good, I haven't seen him in awhile too" she said back.

I am now a junior at Princeton, I'm still surprised that I got in. Taylor and I have been dating for 2 years now, and I really never thought it would be him.

Ashlynn, Ana, Melanie, Lynn, and I all have become best friends, we even all go to Princeton, what figures?

"I never honestly thought id be dating Taylor still" I admitted.

"Do you think he's the one?" Lynn asked.

"Personally, yes. I just really hope Taylor does too."

"Would you ever marry him?" Mel asked me.

"Yes... Now I would, I used to not think I ever would, but I can't stop thinking about Taylor, our love is genuine."

They all awed. I laughed at them, would Taylor ever be mine forever?

•[[TAYLORS POV]]•

"Were so young guys, I don't know" I said.

"Taylor!" Shawn said, "you guys are deeply in love, whenever your with each other, you guys act like no one else is here, your in love"

"Yeah, I'm just worried she would say no"

"Dude, that doesn't happen." Nash said.

"Are houses expensive?" I asked, randomly.

"Yeah, but you have plenty enough money for that Taylor, why is that even worrying you?" Jack G asked.

"I don't know, I don't know anything." I laughed.

"You know what?" I said again.

"What?" all of the boys said.

"I'm going to propose, I am deeply in love with her and I promised her forever. Shes so perfect. " I said.

They all cheered.

"Where are you going to propose?" Aaron asked.

I thought for a moment, "where I first asked her to be my girlfriend" I said.

"Let's go get her a ring then!" Cameron shouted.

This is the beginning of my new life.

<><><><<<<<<>><>>>>>>>>><>
HAHAH YES.

PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE

<<VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE>>
--holllsss❤️❤️❤️❤️