Chapter 25

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.

•hey guess wAT okkey hey so skipping like yeah they are now married for a year and um yeah and let's pretend Sarah graduated college yes okay & if you have a problem with it sucks to suck bye•

•[[[TAYLORS POV]]••

I lazily sat down on the couch in our new family room. We recently purchased a wonderful home in San Diego, California. It's our dream house. 

Sarah trotted in with our baby in her arms. I know, I know, it's crazy, we started a family! He was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, beside Sarah. His name was Sebastian, we named him after Sarah's dad.

"Hey baby," I said to Sarah.

"Which one?" she laughed.

"Both!" I joked and swiftly got up and kissed Sarah and Sebastian on the forehead.

"I'll put him to bed, you can stay down here, you've done a lot today." I said and pecked her on the lips, she smiled back.

I took Sebastian out of her hands and held him tightly.

I brought him upstairs to his baby room. It was blue and red.

I lied him down lightly on his crib and tucked him into blankets.

He was looking at me, smiling. I couldn't help but smile back at him. He had inherited my brown hair, but he had Sarahs beautiful blue eyes, not mine.

This kid was going to get a lot of girls. I thought to myself and laughed.

"Time to go to bed little buddy" I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I said and left the room.

I walked downstairs calmly to see sarah watching tv. She was so beautiful.

She turned her head around and smiled at me, "come here!" she said patting a spot down on the couch next to me.

I smiled and ran over to her, I pulled her body between my legs and kissed her cheek.

"You're the best dad ever. You know that right?"

I smiled and nodded. " I bought him bandanas" I laughed.

She opened her mouth wide and laughed, "your kidding right?!" she said.

"Nope. Like father like son" I said to her.

"You're so weird" she said as she laid on my chest.

"I know." I laughed and looked down at her.

-----------
Ah the feels.
this is the second to last chapter sorry haha & the ending makes you cry oops oh and so does the prologue.
•VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE

-holllssss😘