Chapter 17

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.

•[[[SARAHS POV]]•

"Babe, wake up." Taylor told me.

"Hi" I said simply.

"Can we leave this bathroom now" he laughed

"Oh yeah sorry" I yawned. "How long was I asleep?"

"An hour or two. You fell asleep. "

"Yeah we can leave now." I told him.

I stood up and felt a bit dizzy, I stumbled on my feet. Taylor held on to my waist.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yepppp" I laughed.

He held on to my hand as we walked out of the ballroom.

"Let's go get you some band aids. Okay?"

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"For your uh wrists" he said awkwardly and looked down at my left wrist.

"Oh yeah... I'm sorry about that" I told him

"What? no, it's my fault. I'm so sorry princess. I love you." He said and pulled me close.

I kissed his nose, he smiled. I love Taylors smile.

He grabbed my hand and walked to the front desk.

"Hi, I was wondering if you have any band aids we could have?" he asked politely

"Oh yes, here you go." The woman said pulled them out from a drawer beneath the desk.

"Thank you" he told her.

Taylor lead me to a set of couches in the lobby, I gave him my left arm. He untied the bandana that was filled with blood and put it to the side.

He then took a band aid and carefully places it on my wrist.

"Does it hurt?" He looked concerned.

"No" I said flatly as I forced a smile.

He smiled back and kissed me gently. He then returned to his work of applies another band aid to my scars.

After he finished, he bent down and kissed my wrist.

"I love you so much, Sarah" his Carmel eyes melted me.

"I love you too"

Just then the rest of the boys came running in the lobby, they were so loud. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Taylorrrrr!!!! It's time for Magcon!" Jack Gilinsky yelled in a weird voice.

Taylor laughed, then grabbed my hand. He rushed me to the rest of the group. I let him talk to his friends, I decided to talk to the other girlfriends.

"Hey!" I smiled as I entered their group.

"Hi!" they all said unison.

"How have you been?" Lynn, Cameron's girlfriend asked.

"I've seen better days" I laughed.

We continued to talk for a while, when Taylor called me over.

"Hey babe! wanna walk in with me?" he asked.

"Sure" I told him, I had no idea what to expect.

"Let's go!" he said and grabbed my hand.

We walked backstage and heard them announcing different names. I then heard them call Taylor.

"Come on!" Taylor said.

I walked out with him, I received dirty looks and rude comments by some girls, and others great things.

"Omg I ship it!"

"Is that Sarah? she's gorgeous?"

"Skank"

"Slut"

"Don't listen to them Sarah! your beautiful."

I smiled at the last comment and thanked the girl, when we reached the stage Taylor took the microphone from Aaron's hand and spoke.

"Hey everyone! I'm Taylor and this is my girlfriend Sarah, I love her very very much and I hate seeing her upset, so please everyone be respectful and kind to her." He said and kissed my cheek.

I couldn't have found a boy like this. Could I?
<><><><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ikkikik boring chapter sorryyyy. I'm having writers block. I know I promised a long chapter it's just I felt stuck sorryy.

Intense chapter soon;)

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
pleaseeee it only takes a little time and it helps me A TON!!

-holllsss❤️❤️😘