Chapter 13

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.
Follow me on Instagram: @hollyellie3

••[[[[SARAHS POV]]]]••

I broke away from this kiss and I saw Taylor smiling at me.

"What's up Babe?" I asked

"Im just really happy right now" he laughed

"So am I!! Soo.. what's next?"

"Nothing," He laughed, "This took me forever I didn't plan on it being this short."

"Well you did a Fabulous job who would know you did this?!"

"We could always make out, then it would last longer!"

"Maybe later" I winked

"Fineeeeeeee" Taylor whined, I laughed at him.

"Let's go to my house!" I smiled.

"Alright!" Taylor yelled

"Betcha I can beat you there!!" I shouted as I ran ahead of Taylor. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, Taylor will always be fast than me.

Before I could even try to pick up my speed, I was lifted in the air.

"Taylor!!!" I laughed as I flailed my hands in the air.

He carried me bridal style. He looked down at me and smiled then leaned down for a kiss, a sweet one. I kissed back, it was short and sweet.

"Look where your going Caniff!" I yelled at him in a jokingly way.

"I would never hurt my princess" he told me

I smiled at the thought.

--

we arrived at my house, it was pretty late considering how long we took to get home.

"I'm tired." I told Taylor.

"Then let's go to sleep, babygirl"

I melted every time he called me 'babygirl'.

"ookkkkayyy!!" I said as a ran upstairs.

"I thought you were tired" Taylor said as he walked on my room.

" I am," I yawned, "goodnight!"

I fell into a deep sleep, quickly.

••• LOL FAST FORWARD TO TOMORROW MORNING LIKKKEE EARLLLLLYYYYYY•••

••[[[•TAYLORS POV]]]•••

"Ugh Sarah Wake up!!" I said as a shook Sarah.

"hmm??" she said as her eyes fluttered open.

"Get up!" I told her.

"What time is it??" she asked.

"4:00 am, hurry!" I laughed.

"why are you waking me up so early?"

"Because I'm leaving today..." I looked down.

"Oh." she sounded disappointed.

"hurry though we gotta go!" I told her to brighten up the mood.

She got up quicker than lightening, she looked down.

"Since when was I wearing these PINK sweats?" she asked.

"Oh yeahh, I hope you don't mind but I didn't want you to sleep in Jean shorts they looked uncomfortable.. so I put sweats on you I hope you don't mind" I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh yeah it's fine! Now let's go!"

we went to her car, I drove though.

the ride to the airport was quiet with a little small talk, but not a lot.

once we arrived she walked me to the gate, we sat together and she rested her head on the crook of my neck.

" Flight 367 to Dallas, Texas now boarding, first class only" we heard a voice on the intercom say.

"That's me..." I said, we got up together.

"Taylor I'm going to miss you!" she said whole she hugged me tight, she started to cry.

"Shhhh, Babygirl I will be home before you know if, don't cry." I said as I rested my forehead on hers.

I kissed her, passionately then I rested my forehead against hers again.

"You sure you can drive home?" I asked, I really care about her safely.

"Yeah, Call me when you land please?" she asked, tears streamed down her face still.

"Of course, princess." I told her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her one last time, " I love you very very very much." I told her .

"I love you too!" she told me, I hugged her again, and turned around to go to my gate.

"Be safe Taylor!" she yelled as I walked into the hallway to go to my plane.

"I will, babe!" I called back.

-------

STILL TAYLORS POV]]••

I had just landed in Dallas, and it was hot. I grabbed my luggage and headed off the plane.

I walked off the plane, and into the airport. Then I saw a big group of boys, and about 5 girls. I knew who they were so I headed over, it was the Magcon Family.

"hey!" I said as I walked into the group.

"Hey Taylor!" the boys said, I already knew who they were and they knew who I was, but they introduced themselves anyway.

"I'm Matt!" Matt said, "and this is my girlfriend, Ana!"

"I'm Nash!"

"I'm cameron, this is my girlfriend Lynn"

"I'm shawn, this is my girlfriend Melanie!"

"I'm Aaron!"

"I'm Jack"

"And I'm Jack"

"and I'm carter and this is my girlfriend Ashlynn"

Damn, those girls are fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol read this::::

DRAMA. okkk i wanted to update so here you go!!!!

🔴🔴🔴🔴QUESTIONNNNNNN::::::

does it bother you guys that sometimes my grammar isn't correct or like my punctuation?? like I don't go back and edit most of the time and a lot of my sentences don't have periods or they aren't capitalized at the beginning does that bother you??

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER!

🔴IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEASEEE

•VOTE•

•COMMENT•

•SHARE•

illlyyyy

-----Hollss❤️❤️❤️💋💋