Chapture 1:First day of school

*remember it's my own version of yanderetale so I hope you like it*

Sans pov:

At first I did felt anything. I didn't needed nobody. I had no friends apart from my brother. Papyrus was the only true friend of mine. Today it was are new year at high school.

Papyrus and I when riding are bicycles to school. I never really talk but only to pap. I never try to make friends at school or anywhere else.

I feel.... empty....

This is normal.... right....

"BROTHER WE HAVE ARRIVED" pap said and we park are bicycles at the front of the school. "BROTHER I WILL BE TALKING TO THIS PEOPLE I WILL SEE YOU IN CLASS" pap said and walk away.

It's is boring

Why am I even here

Why am I suppose to be here

I decided to sit down and stop thinking for a while. I found a prefect spot where I could be. I sat there and look at the tree. I forgot we had the blossom trees instead of the regular green trees.

"Hi" I voice said to me in a soft and friendly voice. I turn to see a girl. "What's up kid" I said. "Mind if I sit with you" she ask embarrassed but quietly. "Sure why not" I said and she sat down next to me. I couldn't see her face clearly but she look nice.

The bell ring and she got up and left."Wait you haven't told me your..." I said but she had already left. "Oh, I must go to class too" I said and ran to class.

*Lunch time*

Finally what have seemed hours of waiting and working it was lunch time. Me and pap meet at the school rooftop and we ate are lunch. As soon as pap was done he when with is group of friends he made.

I'm alone again...

Great....

"Hi again" the same voice from before said to me. It was the same girl that sat with me earlier at the tree. " Sup kid" I said, "Oh nothing can I have lunch with you" she ask. I didn't said anything. But I patted the spot next to me. She then sat with me again. "So what's your name" I ask. "Oh sorry how rude of me my name is Frisk" she said with a smile.

"Nice *temite* you I'm sans, sans the skeleton" I said making a pun while saying my name. She let out a small giggle. It made me smile.

What is this feeling.....

Why do I feel like this.....

She is so.....

She turn to look at me and I could see her face.

*what he sees*

*what he sees*

Oh my gosh she's.....

So cute.....

"Sans" she said I when to my senses and came clear."Yeah kid, what is it" I ask. "You okay, you seem space out for a moment" she said. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just *bone tried* " I said, she smile and we ate are lunch.

The bell rang and we both when to are classes. I could say today was a good day. Maybe even better than any of my other days in high school. Maybe it's something about her. The way she is or how sweet she is.

*End of school*

All night I could stop thinking about that girl. Her smile, her laugh and how cute she look.

I'm going to keep her.

She will be mine.

Because I......

I love.....

Her....

*End of chapter*
* I hope you like this chapter and I will be working with two stories. I just wanted to post this one first and the next time will be my Minecraft story. So I will see you guys in the next chapter bye*