Chapture 16:Chara!

*hello I'm back sorry I haven't been updating. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter*

Chara pov:

"Chara wake up we're going to be late" I heard a voice say as I slowly open my eyes. "Frisk, what time is it" I asked. "It's 7:30" frisk said. I quickly got up and started getting ready. I brush my hair and put my cloths on before running out the door.

"Come on will be late" I said and soon frisk and Yuka we're finally out. We ran to the school, but I kept hearing frisk saying "wait Chara theirs no need to run will make it". "Well I'm not taking anything risk today frisk" I said.

*at school*

Frisk pov:

Chara was already at the school waiting next to sans. I walk and hug sans and Chara. "Oh hey frisk" sans said to me with a smile. "Hi sans" I said.  Soon I heard a voice. "Chara it's me" asriel said. When I meet his eyes I felt guilty. Since of what happened last time. "Oh hey frisk" he said not looking at me.

"Hey guys can you leave me and asriel to talk I need to tell him something" I said. "Oh okay frisk" sans said and Chara walk away. Now I was alone with him. I felt shy a little. "Listen asriel about what happened last time I..." he cut me off and said "I now you don't feel the same but I'm fine now I have Chara".

"Still can we still be friends please" I said. He look at me and said "sure". I smiled at him and hug him. He hugged back and soon sans and Chara came back. We all talk for a little but soon the bell rang and we went on are separate ways.

*at lunch*

We meet up for lunch and talk a little. Everything was fine and asriel even came and sat next to Chara. I kept making eyes on Chara saying "oh someone has a boyfriend". "Shut up"Chara would say all embarrass but asriel will hug her.

I'm glad me and asriel are still friends. Honestly I was worried that we would talk to each other no more. "Hey frisk you okay" sans said. "I'm fine it's just I have some thoughts in my head" I said. "If you need someone to talk to you know I'm here for you" He said and started to hold my hand.

I blush as he was holding my hand. "Hey frisk can you come here for a second" Chara said. "Oh coming" I said and left to Chara. "Can you take a picture of me and asriel please" she said and handed me her phone. I took a picture and gave Chara her phone back.

Right when I was going to go back to sans Chara said "wait frisk can you help me with something else to". "Sure" I said and help her with what she needed. Leaving sans alone with asriel to talk to.

Sans pov:

I was getting tired of Chara trying to take frisk away form me. She should be thankful that she got him. Why does she not want me to be with my girl. This made me so mad but I didn't let it show. "Hey sans you alright" asriel asked. "I'm fine" I said still sounding a little mad.

I guess Chara wants a death wish huh??

Well if that's the case....

I would mind killing her to get what's mine and only mine....

"Sans are you okay" I heard Yuka come next to me. "Yeah kid I'm fine" I said. Maybe this little one can get me some information about Chara. "Hey kid can you do me a favor" I asked. "What is it" Yuka ask. "Has Chara ever talked about me or say anything at all of what she thinks of me" I said.

Yuka thought for a moment and said "she only said that she doesn't fully trust you and that you seem a little weird at times. Especially when your with frisk. But I don't know I honestly think she's over exaggerating.". "Oh I see well thanks kid I owe you one" I said and petted her on the head while she smiled at me.

So that's what it is. Maybe she knows my secret. What I have done with everyone that got near my frisk. Well she's a smart cookie. But not smart enough to think she can stop me. Soon my love you will be mine and no one will ever get between us.

*at home*

I got home and graved a knife and put it in my pocket. This is just in case she leaves me no choice. "BROTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT KNIFE" papyrus ask. Oh no I thought to myself. I need to make an excuse. "Oh hey pap I was just going to give it to frisk she needs a knife to cut some stuff" I said. "OH OKAY" he said and walked away.

Sometimes I'm just lucky papyrus doesn't get a lot of things and will always trust me. I should be more careful next time though. I pack some extra cloth if I get blood on me which I'm sure I will since it's happened so many times.

I finally packed some stuff I will use and soon I got a text from frisk.

*start text*

Frisk- hey sans

Sans- hey frisk what up

Frisk- nothing just wanted to talk to you

Sans- oh okay about what

Frisk- I'm sorry I left you alone it's just Chara was asking me for many random things

Sans- heh don't worry I forgive you even though it wasn't your fault

Frisk- aww thanks sans

Sans- no problem frisk although I was feeling a little *bonely* when you left me

Frisk- sans lol

Sans- heh I olive you

Frisk- I olive you to sans you are a great friend

Sans- heheh yeah friend

Frisk- anyway I got to now sans bye and goodnight

Sans- night frisk

*end of text*

I guess she thought it was a joke. But it's fine I love her.

And she is mine....

Soon Chara will be out of the picture and there will be no one to stop me.....

*End of chapter*
*i hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter bye*