Chapture 20:Love confession.

*hoi I'm back with the last chapter it's a little more longer but it's fine. Anyways before we start the chapter I wanted to say thank you much for the views, votes and comments on this book :3. It means a lot to me that you enjoy this story even though I have very bad grammar. Sorry for the grammar T^T (I will do editing on this when I have free time).Also thank you all so much for 90 followers and 9k on this book. I'm so happy (。・ω・。) Lastly I want to ask if you would like me to make a second book continuing this one but everyone is an adult now, so yeah tell me if you would like a second book to continue this story in the comments. Now on to the story* :D

*Also happy Thanksgiving :3*

*And for the people who don't read my art book I posted this

*And for the people who don't read my art book I posted this. Thank you so much for 90 followers. Now on to the story*

*Day 1*

Frisk pov:
As I saw sans teleport back to his house I walked to the door and gave it a knock. "Yuka don't open the door!!!!" "Why no Chara??" I heard on the other side of the door. "Just give me a second!!!"a voice said and then the door opened. I saw Chara holding a knife on one hand. She had an angry look on her face but as soon as she saw me she dropped the knife.

"Fr...isk..is that really....you" Chara said tears forming in her eyes. "yes it's me Chara" I said and walked closer to her. Chara moved faster than me and hugged me. I hug her back and Yuka came to join in the hug.

I was so surprised that I saw Chara crying. She must have been really scared and worried. I'm happy that I'm back with them. After the hug we all went inside the house. I took my bags to my room and played on my bed. It felt nice to be back home, but somehow I couldn't help but worry.

Will sans really be okay if I'm gone for a week. I mean he loves me and I do to but I could see the sadness in his eyes as I walked to my house. What if he tries to do something horrible to himself or goes on a killing rampage or something like that. As I kept thinking I soon hear my door open.

Chara and Yuka walked inside and said "we need to talk". Oh boy I said to myself as I already knew what they were going to ask me. "Where were you?!?! And I swear if you were kidnapped by that killer sans I will go to his house and..." "he didn't hurt me" I said interrupting Chara. "so you were with him!!!!!" Chara said and looked so mad.

"chara calm down it's okay frisk is here safe and sound there is no need to..." "oh shut it Yuka you know what sans did and he is going to pay for it!!!!!" Chara said as she tried to walk out the door. I grabbed her hand and said "Please Chara I'm okay there is no need for violence!!"

Chara's pov:

I wanted to grab my knife and slice his neck but frisk grabbed my hand and said "Please Chara I'm okay there is no need for violence!!". I pushed her hand away form my hand and said "THAT MONSTER DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE HE HURT YOU AND HE IS GOING TO PAY!!!". Yuka then hugged me and I tried to push her off but she didn't move.