Chapture 9:Rival 6 defeated.

*warning this may have blood and other scary things. I almost wanted to vomit because of this. But I hope you enjoy and if your used to this good for you.*

Sans pov:

Today is the day......

That bully will pay......

He will pay...

No one like him.....

Could ever live....

Especially....

If they hurt my girl.....

He will pay...

I will make him.....

Beg for mercy....

Frisk pov:

It feels good to get that out of my chest. Sans is the only one that knows. Chara try to ask me but I will always win by giving her chocolate. Yuka also try to ask but I just told her a small lie.

I just hope I don't see him. If I do I'm dead for sure. He will not give up until I cry. I'm so scared. But then again, sans will protect me. Maybe even Chara too. I'm lucky to have such good friends.

"Come on frisk were going to be late" Chara said. "Oh yeah sorry about that I will be right there" I said. I got dress and when with Yuka and Chara.

"About time your ready" said Chara joking around. "Chara I'm sorry I didn't..." I was cut off by my sister. "It's okay big sis, at least your ready know" Yuka said and hug me. I hug her back."Come on we're going to be late" said Chara. I nodded and we were off.

*At school*

I came and waited for sans to come. I wonder why he's late. It's really strange. I heard footsteps coming at my direction. I turn and saw....

Oh no.......

Him.....

"Oh look it's the monster girl" said a tall boy. I coved my face. He leaned down to look at me. "Awww, what's wrong, cat got your tongue" he said his hand try touching my hair.

I slap his hand away. "What do you want know Nike!!!" I said, I sounded angry. "Well that was rude" he said and brought me chills. He grave my hand hard.

His friends laughed watching me in pain. "Aaaaaah that hurts stop!!!!" I yelled. He laugh "Awww did I pull to hard on your hand". He then push me to a wall. I got hit in the head hard.

"Some one hel...." I try to yell but he cover my mouth. "I don't think so" he said and grave my shirt. I was shaking. "Let me give you a little gift" he said. His hand turn into a fist.

I turn my head in fear and yell. Just when he was going to hit me he stop. I open my eyes and saw sans behind him. He look angry.

"Hey friend..." sans said. Nike turn around to see him. Sans eye was glowing a bright blue. "Do you wanna have a bad time..." sans said. Nike was know scared.

Nike let me go and ran with his friends. I fell to the ground. "Hey are you okay frisk" he ask, I cry. "Wow frisk it's okay... I'm..." he stop. I went to him and hug him.

"Sans!!" I said. I hug him tight. He hug me back. "I'm so sorry sans" I said, "hey it's alright, it's all over know" he said. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you" he said. "At least you were here to save me" I said and smile. "Heh yeah" he said.

I got off him and blush. This is like the four time that I hug him. I'm embarrassed.

"Hey frisk did they hurt your head" he ask. I look at my head. Oh no. I had an injury. It was red, very red.

"Well they did" I said and look down. He pull my head up. He then grabbed my hand. "Come on let's get you to the nurse" he said. I blush. He look at me with a smile. I smile back.

*at nurse*

Sans pov:

"Well your head seems fine just rest here for a while okay dear" the nurse said. Frisk nodded. "As for you thank you for bringing her here" she said "it's no problem" I said.

"Okay know just wait here and I will get you a pass for class okay" she said and left. I look at frisk in the bed. Her head look so harm. She look scared and weak.

Those people will pay.....

Very bad.....

"Sans are you okay" frisk said. I look at her. She look worried at me. "Heh it's fine I'm just thinking about that guy" I said trying to stay calm. "I know me too" she said.

The nurse came and got me my pass. "Well I will be back for you before we leave okay you just rest" I said. She smiled. "But sans I'm not *bone tired*" she said. I laughed and she did too.

"Okay that's enough puns okay know you rest" I said she nodded and went to sleep.

*at lunch*

I found the boys from earlier.

Heh....

They won't know what hit them....

Or should I say.....

Stab them.....

I walk behind Nike again. "Miss me" I said he turn in fear. They try to run but I grave them. "Do you know what happens when you hurt my gir?!?!!?!?" I said. They all shake in fear.

I stab one of them." You hurt my girl!?!?!?" I yell. And stab another one. Then it came down to Nike. "Know you won't be like them....." I said. I grave him and pull him to the wall. He hit his head.

He was feeling sick. He fell. I got closer and grave him pointing the knife in his eye. "I may just steal your eyes!!!!!!" I said and stab the knife in his eye.

He yell in pain and as soon as it was in I pull it out. He was already out of it. He couldn't take no more.

But I wanted more......

Blood.....

And his eye.....

I pull his eye of the knife and stab it in the other eye. He yell loud in pain. I laughed insanely. "Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhah" i laughed watching him.

At the end everyone was know dead. My cloth, face and knife cove in blood. I put the bodies in the furnace and my bloody cloth too. They were finally gone.

Yes......

*at home*

I took frisk home to Chara and Yuka. Chara seem thankful that I save her. Yuka was just calling me and man in shining armor. I laugh at how cute that was. Before I left frisk kiss my cheek.

It made me blush. But I smile and left her with her friends. I wash the knife at my house and throw the eyes in the trash.

That jerk is gone.......

Know my girl can sleep.....

In peace.....

Without him hurting her....

He will never hurt her again.....

She is mine and only mine.....

I will protect her.....

And kill.....

If I have too......

It's all for her.......

She had no choice......

*End of chapter*
*sorry I didn't post this sooner I was busy with test. But yay no more test. I hope you guys like it and I will see you guys in the next chapter bye*