Chapture 14:Old friend.

Sans pov:

Today may be the day. I will tell frisk how I feel. I must be prepared for what comes next. I hope she feels the same for me. My thoughts were soon broke when I heard "SANS GET DOWN HERE, ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL".

"I'm coming" I said to papyrus. I got my jacket ready and headed down to the door. "YOU LOOK HAPPY BROTHER" pap said to me. "I am" I said. "WELL COME ON METTATON IS WAITING TO MEET ME" pap said.

Oh yeah I forgot he and my brother are dating. Even though I don't like that it's all for frisk. Come on sans you can do this. I thought to myself and walk with pap to school.

*at school*

Frisk pov:

I walk with Chara and Yuka soon we said are goodbyes and I sat down at the tree waiting for sans. I started looking at my phone and got a text. It was an number I didn't know. I open the text and it said.

*text*

###- it's been a long time frisk howdy

I look at the text and thought of one person how could this belong too. Before I could respond it then texted.

*text*

###-look behind you

I look behind me to see asriel. I ran quickly and hug him. "Omg asriel what are you doing here" I ask him. "Sorry for coming here on a short notice but mom decided to come and live here" asriel said. "Really wow Chara would die when I tell her the news also my little sister" I said.

*one little thing before I continue just now that frisk, Yuka and Chara are sisters and asriel is not there brother but just a very close friend that soon moved away for a while. Okay now let's start it*

We broke the hug and sat under the tree. "So frisk I was wondering why you were waiting under this tree" ask asriel. "Oh well you see I'm waiting for sans" I said happy to him. "Who's sans" he ask. "A friend of mine I meet" I said and soon I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey frisk how are you" I look at where it came from and saw sans. I ran to him and hug him. "Hey sans" I said and hug him tight. I now I like him but I wasn't ready to tell him. Still I couldn't resist but hug him tightly. "Wow what's with the surprise hug" he ask.

I felt my face heat up a little. I broke the hug and said "sorry I just wanted to hug you". Sans then turn to look at asriel. "Who is this" he ask. "Oh sans this is asriel a very close friend of mine, Chara and Yuka" I said.

"Nice to meet you bud" sans said and asriel said "nice to meet you to sans. The bell rang and class was about to start. "Oh we got to go now" I said and hug both of them and said bye.

Sans pov:

As soon as frisk left and asriel too I wondered. What kind of relationship does he and frisk have. I now frisk told me they were friends but I can't let him get to close. Guess I have to wait a little longer to tell her.

Know I need to get some information. In order for her not to be taken away from me. I won't allow it!!!!!

*at lunch*

Once it was lunch time I has glad it was just me and frisk. Sure frisk invited Chara and Yuka but I'm fine. At least I can be close to frisk without them disturbing me. This moment didn't last long when he came. "Oh hey asriel" frisk said and told him to sit down.

He sat down the right side of frisk. Who does he think he is to be near my girl. I was really angry, my eyes where taken away to Chara. She look like she was blushing??? I thought to myself not trying to make it obvious, doesn't she like asriel???

If she does then I found a way to take him off my rival list. Matching him with Chara. I thought to myself and wondered. How in the world will I do this??? I mean I barely even know Chara but I do know she will kill me if I found out her little secret.

Then I look at asriel. Maybe he is the key. The key for this to work. I just need to make him like her back. If he even likes her just a little then this could work out nicely. I smiled to myself and soon turn to frisk who was talking. She look so beautiful like usual.

Guess I still have to wait a little longer. It's fine at least I can admire her. She noticed me start to stare at her and said " Sans are you okay". I blushed and said "oh sorry didn't mean to cause attention". She smile at me and hug me. "You bonehead" she said. I could see Yuma almost dying from fan girl.

The rest of lunch I learn some information I needed to know asriel better. So he does like Chara a little. This is perfect, now to just get his attention to Chara more than frisk.

*at home*

Frisk pov:

Today was a very nice day. I am happy asriel is back. And I think someone likes him. I looked at Chara who was just making a sandwich. "What" she ask, "you still like asriel" I said and she blushed hard. "Hey but it's never going to happen" she said and her  eyes turn sad.

I walk to her and ask "why not". She turn and look at me before saying " he likes you more". I felt my heart beat faster. He likes me. I could see Chara really liked him so I can't say I like him to. Even though I just see him as a friend. Besides I have eyes for another person.

I smiled at Chara and said "then let me help you out". Chara looked at me confused. "Don't worry I will help you to be with him" I said. Chara's eyes started to tear up a bit and she hugged me. "Thank you" she said. I hugged back and said "I always knew you were a big softy".

"Yeah but you can't prove it" she said and we laughed. I walk to my room and got a text from sans.

*text*

Sans- hey frisk

Frisk- hey sans what's up

Sans- oh nothing just wanted to know if your okay

Frisk- sans I'm fine I have Yuka and Chara

Sans- true but you know I care for you

Frisk- okay you got me

Sans- hey anyway see you at school tomorrow

Frisk- okay bye sans

Sans- bye

*end of text*

I put my phone down and thought of what I could do to help Chara out. I wrote some ideas down on a piece of paper. Soon it turn night time and laid down on my bed and let sleepiness take over me.

*End of chapter*
*hi sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will start updating this story and more. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter bye*