Chapture 6:The lovers.

Frisk pov:

It's been four weeks since papyrus and mettaton had been together. I swear they are so cute together. Usually me and sans will have to watch mettaton not to get any ideas on papyrus.

"Hi sis" said Yuka. "Are you ready for another day of school" she ask I nodded and she smile.

Great another day of school. I wonder wants going to be new today.

*at school*

Sans pov:

I'm glad pap is happy with mettaton. The only thing that bothers me mettaton, she has been trying to make moves on my brother.

I had to used my magic to stop her. Even frisk had to help me. But at least my bro is happy. And another day of school beings.

"Hi sans" I hear a sweet voice heading towards me. I turn and see frisk with open arms. She reaches and hugs me. I froze for a second then hug her back.

"Wow kid, why are you so huggy today" I said she blush and said "sorry is just that I wanted to hug you". I smile at her and we sat down under a tree.

We talk for a bit until her sister came. "Hi sis" she said frisk hug her and look at me. "Sans this is Yuka my little sister" I pull out my hand to yuka. She look at me scared but shake my hand.

# fart sound#

I laugh and show them my hand. I had a whoopee cushion in my hand. Then they all laughed. It's always funny. It's true.

"Your funny" Yuka said to me and I thank her. The bell then rang. We had to go to class. Yuka said good bye and I said goodbye to frisk and when to class.

*time skips to lunch*

Me and frisk were sitting again. Eating are lunch and talking. Until Yuka came" Sis there is a new couple". We look at her like what.

"Come on" she said and grabbed are hands. Where was she taking us. I wonder in my head. "Here look" she said. We look at undying and alphys how we're sitting under a tree.

They were talking.

Alphys- So what do you think.... about the anime..

Undying- It's awesome, I love it!!!

Alphys- really..

Undying- yeah, you should show me more some time.

Alphys- yeah... we bye undying..

Undying- later alphys!!

And then undying left and alphys whispered "I love you... undying" and she left too. After that me and frisk were like Awww so cute.

"You guys need to help her get with undying!!!" Yuka said. "What!!" I said. "Come on sans it will be fun, like when we got pap with mettaton" frisk said with a cute smile.

I signed. "Fine let's do this" I said frisk smile and hug me. Yuka then hug as both. The bell ran. Awww I wish this could last longer.

Oh well. I let them both go and headed back to class.

*time skips to home*

Know that I'm home I text frisk are plan to get the lovers together.

#text#

Frisk- so what's the plan??

Sans- well you talk to alphys about if she likes undying.

If she says yes then give me the sign and I will talk to undying.

I will then ask her the same question if she said a yes then let's make them meet by the tree.

Frisk- good idea and then what??

Sans- then you will help alphys what to say and I will help undying what to say.

Frisk- good this will definitely work.

Sans- yeah I hope so.

Frisk- we'll see you tomorrow and good night sans.

Sans- yeah good night frisk.

#end of text#

I hope this will work. Then two of my rivals will be defeated.

At the same time....

Besides....

No one can have her....

She is mine....

And only mine...

*End of chapter*
*hi sorry this took long but I hope you like it and I will continue to work on this until chapter 10. And I will see you in the next chapter bye*