Chapture 3:Rival 1 defeated.

*Warning this chapter may show violence and lots of blood and just putting this warning because I was scared in writing this chapter*

Sans pov:

Today is the day....

....The day my first rival is finally eliminated......

....I will make sure he gets the message.....

...One way or another....

Frisk pov:

"hi big sister" said Yuka as she woke me up for another day of school. "Hi Yuka." I said she smile and handed me a plate of breakfast.

"Did you made this?" I ask looking surprised she said "no silly Chara made it, we woke up early and she made you breakfast". I look over and see Chara, "good morning chara" I said. She turn and smile at me" about time you wake up" she said joking around.

"Sorry I was up all night doing my homework"I said. She smile and said "we'll get ready because we will be late". "Oh yeah, right, on it" i said I got out of bed and got ready.

*time skips to school*

I was at school. I said bye to my sister and Chara. I look for sans.

Where is he??

Did he not came??

I then feel a hand in my shoulder I turn and it was Jack. "Oh hi jack" I say, "oh.. hi.. frisk" he said with some pauses. He was so intense. "Are you okay you look nervous" I say he blush and said "remember when I told you I love you".

I nodded, "well I just wanted to tell you that I really think you are cute, funny and a good person that I would love to be with..." he paused. He then grabbed my hand and said " what I'm trying to say is... will you be my girlfriend".

My heart stop.

He really loves me.

But I don't.

I don't want him to feel bad.

What should I do???!!!!

"I'm sorry" I say looking down. I pull my hand away from his. He looks sad." I just don't feel the same, I'm so sorry" I say then move away from him into the school.

Jack pov:

She doesn't love me back.

No...

I won't give up...

I will do anything for love....

I will love you forever....

I will find a way to get her...

For know I should give her some space.

Sans pov:

I was hiding behind a tree. I saw everything that happened. It made me furious.

How dare he?!?!?!?!

He will pay....

With his life....

*time skips to lunch*

I skip lunch and grave a knife that I hide in my lunch bag.

Get ready boy...

You are about to pay...

No mercy shall be an action...

I walk over to him," hi friend" I said. "How are you" he ask, "oh sorry my name is sans, sans the skeleton" I said. "What do you want" he ask me. I pull out my knife and push he to a tree.

"Listen here brat, I been watching you, and you have been messing with my senpai" I said pointing the knife towards him. "What how I didn't do anything" he said staring into the knife.

"You love frisk don't you?!?!?" I ask he nodded and I stab him in the stomach. He yell in pain. "You will never have my senpai!!!!" I said and stab him again. "She is mine and only mine!!!!" I said then I pull him to the ground and stab him again and again.

He yell....

A lot.....

It made me feel so good.....

This feeling was so good.....

I laughed watching him in pain.....

His blood in my cloth and my face....

The knife in my hand...

The bloody knife in my hands...

It was so good.....

At the end I pick his body and drag it to the furnace. I put him in and turn it on. He was finally out. Know my clothes were burn too but I had a clean one in my backpack.

I change and put the bloody knife in the lunch bag. Then when to class.

*time skips to home*

I clean the knife and mark Jack's picture with and X. He was finally defeated. He will never have my girl.

She is mine....

She is only mine...

*End of chapter*
*Sorry for the warning is just I was so uncomfortable writing this story and I didn't wanted that to happen to you guys. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter bye*