Second book???

*Feel free to listen to the music if you want to( ・ω・)*

*hi everyone it's me. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I have decided to make a second book that will continue this story. Many of you want a second book so I will make one. I may delete this chapter when I feel like all of you got the message. Also I'm so sorry I haven't been up on Wattpad for a long time school has been taking so much time from me and I hope I can soon get back on Wattpad. Anyway just know that a second book will come soon and I will see you in the next book bye*

*Also I will edit the story because I made so many spelling and grammar error so yeah I will be editing it on my free time. And thank you for the people that corrected me in the spelling. I really needed those comments so I can improve and fix the errors. And thank you so much for liking the story I hope I can make the next even better. Also please forgive me for making those simple mistakes I wasn't good at English and I am still struggling today but I really appreciate those of you who corrected me. Again thank you and I will see you all in the next book :3*

*Also thank you so much for this it really means a lot to me :3*

(。・ω・。)

(^ω^)

( ・ω・)ノ

('ω`★)

( ̄ω ̄;)

(✪㉨✪)

(≧0≦)

(^∇^)

(ღ˘ω˘ღ)

(^_^)

*Also the picture above may be the next cover for the book :3*

*View the art book if you like or other books :D*

*bye :D*