Chapture 7:Rival 4 and 5 defeated.

Sans pov:

Today is the day. Two rival will be eliminated. I hope my plan works.

If not then I might be willing to.....

Murder!!!!

Frisk pov:

I woke up early and got ready. I hope sans plan works. We need to make them fall in love. I think it will work. Besides they will be so cute together.

I just hope they will be able to admit it to each other.

*time skips to school*

I waited for sans to start the plan. I saw him and ran straight to him. I hug him and he hug me back. "You think this will work" I ask him. "Oh come on kid, I'm sure the love birds will get together" he said and I laughed.

"Know you go with alphys and I will go to undying" he said I nodded and we were of.

I when and found alphys in the library. "Hi" I said she jump. She turn and look at me "oh... um... hi" she said. "Alphys can I ask you a question" I said. She nodded. "Do you like undying?" I ask.

She blush and said" I do but..." her face turn to a sad look "she will never like someone like me..". I felt like crying but I hug her. "Don't say that you are beautiful and amazing" I said she cry while hugging me.

"Here I will help you with undying okay" I said she smile at me and said "oh thank you so much frisk your the best". I hug her and when to class.

*with sans talking to undying*

Sans pov:

It took long until I found undying in the gym. Like usual she is working out. "Hey, undying" I said she jump by surprise and said "Oh my gosh!! Sans do you want me to have a heart attack".

"Heh, sorry for scaring you" I said she continued working out. "Hey can i ask ya a question?" I ask, "sure what is it" she said. "Do you like alphys" I said undying almost drop the weight.

She stood up and blush a bit "umm I guess you can say I like her". "Want me and frisk to help?" I ask. "Yeah I could use some help" She said. "Okay see you later then also meet us under the tree" I said and left to class.

*time skips to lunch*

Frisk pov:

Me and sans waited for undying and alphys. We are are lunch quick. I'm so excited. They will be another couple in the school. Yay!!

I felt a boney hand in my shoulder. I turn and it was sans. "What's up" I said. "There here" he said we quickly when into position. I when with alphys and sans when with undying.

I when with alphys and whisper to her "Just be yourself, I'm sure she likes you too" she look at me like I'm crazy. "Just trust me" I said and I walk off.

Sans pov:

Frisk when with alphys and I when toundying. I look at her and said "when she confesses they her what you feel". Undying nodded and went with alphys.

Me and frisk sat near the in a bush. As we watch everything.

Alphys pov:

Oh god...

She coming towards me...

Well..

Here goes nothing..

"Hi undying" I said. "Hey alphys what's up" she said I look down. "I... wanted to tell... you something... important" i said. I beg for this to work.

Undying look at me. "I wanted to tell you that... I... like you.." I said blushing extremely. Undying look at me and she pull my head to look at her. "Alphys.." she said.

Oh no...

She doesn't love me..

I felt heartbroken. "I feel the same" undying said and made my heart filled with joy again. "You... you do" I said she hug me. "Yes!!! I love you" she said.

Never in my life have felt so happy. I cry of joy as I hug her.

Frisk pov:

Yes it work!!!

There so cute!!!

I smile and look at sans. Sans look at me. We both look deeply into each other's eyes. I blush and look away. I heard him giggle a little. He pull me close and hug me.

I was still blushing. But I hug him back. "You happy" he ask me. I nodded. "Finally the lovebirds are together" he said I smile and nodded.

*time skips to night time*

I couldn't stop thinking of that time. We look straight at each other. I blush.

My heart beats fast.

Why am I feeling this way...

I was lost in my thoughts but then I feel asleep. Before I did I texted sans.

Frisk- Good night sans

Sans- Night frisk

I laugh and feel asleep.

*End of chapter*
*hi I hope you like this chapter and sorry it took me so long. But I will see you in the next chapter bye*