Chapture 12:Little sister.

*just a little note this is how Yuka looks like I try to find one that kinda look like frisk but not too much so yeah this is the closes one and bye*

Sans pov:

It's been a few weeks since I have help monster kid and her mom. He then move since he thought it will be better to start fresh. I told frisk some parts of what happened but most I left out.

I remember she hug me and started to cry. "Sans don't ever make me worry about you again" she said. I guess she's right I could have died but I didn't. We just hug for a while and left home.

*next day*

Today is another school day. And another day to see my girl. Every day she seems more beautiful that ever. And maybe I can finally tell her my feelings.

I just hope she feels the same...

Frisk pov:

I woke up to a sound next to me. I turn on the lights and see Yuka. "Yuka what are you doing up so early" I ask. She look sad. "I had a nightmare" she said. Oh I see I thought.

"Well it's almost time for school so why don't you get ready and I will wake up Chara okay" I said. I got up but something grave my sheaves. "Can I come with you" she said so innocently.

I couldn't say no. "Fine but after this go and change" I said and she nodded. I wake to Chara room and said "wake up we're going to be late". I could hear her slowly getting up and ready to change.

"Okay Yuka know you go change I'll make breakfast okay" I said. I pull my sheaves away from her hand and I could tell she didn't wanted that. But she went to change anyways.

I made eggs with bacon like usual. Yuka was the first to come. I look at her and saw her hair was a mess. "Yuka why is your hair a mess" I said. "No it's not" she said. "Okay let me get the brush" I said.

I got the brush and fix Yukas hair. I then went to change and we were off to school. Just me, Yuka and Chara.

*at school*

When I finally arrive at school I said goodbye to Chara and Yuka. But for some reason Yuka didn't leave. I turn to look at her. "Hey are you okay Yuka" I ask.

"I was just thinking that if I can go with you plead" she said. "Okay" I said. She grabbed my hand and I waited for sans to come. While we were waiting I decided to get some answers.

"So Yuka you have been acting weird can you tell me what's wrong" I ask. She stayed silent. I grave her chin but she turn away. "Yuka please say something" I said.

Her face started to turn into a said face. Soon I saw the tears forming in her eyes. "I.... i.." she said trying to hold back the tears. Then she hug me and cry on my chest. "I'm sorry" she said.

I hug her back. "Hey it's fine just let it all out okay" I said. She cry and I patted her head. Then sans came. "Hey frisk" he said. "Oh hey sans" I said.

"What's going on" he ask. "I'm not sure but something is bothering Yuka" I said. "Is someone bullying her" sans said quick. "No san..." sans quickly cut me off and said "because if there is...".

His face tun all dark and serious. Soon his eye flash a violent blue. "There going to have a bad time" he said. "Sans calm down it's not that" I said.

"Okay sorry got carried away" he said and sat next to me. Yuka stop crying and look up at sans. When she did she immediately screamed. "Ahhhh it's you again get away form me!!!!" She said.

And ran behind me. "Sis we have to go know!!!" Yuka said and pull my arm. "Yuka calm down its okay" I said trying to calm her down. "No!!! He is evil!!!" She said and ran away.

"Yuka!!!" I said. I try to ran towards her but someone grave my arm. I turn and it was sans. "Sans let me go I need to see her!!" I said. "Hey calm down" he said and pull me into a hug. "Sans I just..." I try to say but ended up crying.

"It's okay I'm here" he said and patted my back. "If you want we can look for her" sans said. "Yeah please" I said. He let go and we ran at the direction Yuka ran.

Sans pov:

We ran to find Yuka. But somehow the thought of frisk sister saying those things it hurt me. "Sans, are you okay" frisk said. I put on a fake smile. "Hey I'm fine just *bone* tired" i said.

She grabbed my hand and said "sans its okay you can tell me". "Well it's just the things your sister said kinda hurt" I said. She hug me for a while and kiss my forehead. "I'm sure she didn't mean it" she said.

She smile at me and I smile back. "Okay thanks" I said. She blush and we move on. We found some foot prints on the grass. "This has to be yukas foot prints" frisk said I nodded.

"Sans can you wait here please I want to talk to her alone for a while" frisk said. "Sure thing I'm here if you need me" I said and kiss her cheek. It made her blush but she went throw some bushes.

Frisk pov:

This is usually the place where Yuka goes to be alone. If she's here I must get her to speak on my own. I remembered a song I sang for her to go to sleep or to calm her down. Then it was decided I will sing it.

*song frisk singing*

Yukas pov:

Is that the song. Is she here. My thoughts were cut off when I felt arms around me. As they rap themselves around me I close my eyes and cry a little. "It's fine Yuka I'm here" I heard sis say.

"I'm.." i try to say but sis said "shh it's fine just rest". I close my eyes and fell asleep.

Frisk pov:

Finally she's okay. I carried her and walk to sans. "Shhh" I said and he nodded. I decided to take Yuka home and stay there. Sans also stayed. I'm glad he wanted to help me. Even though Yuka said that stuff about him.

"Hey sans" i said. "Umm what is it" he said. "I'm really sorry for this I just..."I was cut of when sans hug me. "Hey it's fine I'm always here if you need me and there's no trouble at all" he said. I hug him back "thank you sans" I said.

*End of chapter*
*sorry this took long I am sick a little but I'm okay. Anyway thank you for reading this and hope you like it. I will see you in the next chapter bye*