Chapture 4:Pap's crush.

Frisk pov:

I was at school wondering...

Where is sans???

I began to worry.

I look over and a tall skeleton look at me walk towards me. "HUMAN, IS YOUR NAME FRISK" that tall skeleton ask me. "Yes why how are" I said , "SORRY HUMAN I AM PAPYRUS, SANS BROTHER" he said.

How he is his brother.

"Well nice to meet you papyrus" I said he smile at me and said "I NOTICE YOU HAVE BEEN WORRY ABOUT SANS" , I nodded. "WELL I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND HERE TO TELL YOU THAT SANS IS OKAY AND HE WILL SEE YOU AT LUNCH" he said. "Thanks for telling me this papyrus" I said with a smile. He blush a bit and when with his group.

He was such an adorable cinnamon roll. Sans is lucky to have a brother like that.

So I guess I will see him at lunch. The bell ring so I when inside to class.

*time skips to lunch*

Sans pov:

I sat at the same place to eat my lunch. Next thing I know frisk comes and sits next to me. "Hi sans" she said, "hey kid" I said. "Where have you been??" She ask me.

"Oh just doing stuff you know" I said she nodded and ate her lunch. "What did you think" I said, she turn an look at me in confusion. "About my brother" I said she oh at me. "He's so sweet, just like a precious cinnamon roll" she said with a smile.

I smile at her " Heh, hey he is the best" I said. "Anyway sans I'm mad at you" frisk said I felt sad. "Why kid??" I ask she smile at me and said " you left me here and I felt *bonely*". I laughed at the pun she made she also laughed.

I then tickled her a bit. "Hahahaha, sans" she said laughing. I stop and she smile. The bell then rang. "Well I guess I will see you around kid" I said. "Yeah bye sans" she said. I wave her a bye.

Before I could leave she grabbed my arm and hug me. I blush, but hug her back. "Bye" she said and left. I stood still for a moment but then when to class.

*at home*

I was in my bed just think.

She hug me...

She hug....

Me.....

As I thought of that I blush deeply as I wonder.

Does she love me....

She must....

Why would she hug me....

"SANS!!!" Papyrus said and he when into my room. "Yeah what is it bro" I ask. "SANS TELL ME SOMETHING..." he said I look at him in confusion. "...DO YOU KNOW.... WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE" he said.

"Yes I do why" I said he came and lay down with me on the bed. "WELL ITS BECAUSE I THINK I LIKE...." he paused. "You like who??" I ask. He look down and said" I THINK I LIKE FRISK".

My heart skip a beat.

He likes her....

No I can't kill my own brother...

No I can't....

"SANS??" He said. I look up at him and said" if you think you like her then...." I stop and look down. Papyrus look at me and raise my head to look at him. "SANS I KNOW YOU LOVE HER", I blush as he said that. "How do you..." I said he said before I could finish "MUST I REMIND YOU HOW GREAT I AM".

I smile. "Heh, yes you are" I said. He hug me and said " DONT WORRY I WONT GET IN THE WAY OF YOU AND HER I PROMISE" he said and left and said "GOOD NIGHT SANS". "Night pap" I said and he left.

I need to do something for him....

That's it I know exactly what to do...

He will smile at the surprise...

I know who will love him back....

Mettaton.

*End of chapter*
*hi I finally finished this chapter but know I just want to say that I will be updating this all day. So the next day they will be a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it and I will see you in the next chapter bye*