Chapture 13:Rival 8 defeated.

*you'll understand why this picture is hear when you read the story so yeah and see you at the end bye*

Frisk pov:

Sans and I went to my house with Yuka still sleeping. As we walk I wonder why is Yuka acting so different. Usually she's no worry at all. But know she's scared so something.

I began to think of the past few days I remember. This isn't the first time she's has a nightmare. She's been having them since three days ago. I just never thought it could have been a really horrible nightmare.

My eyes began to tear up a bit and sans quickly noticed. "Frisk you alright" he ask. I look down and went to my knees. "I'm such an idiot" i say sans looks at me with worry. "I'm a stupid person for not seeing this coming I..." before I could say anything more I felt hands grave me.

"Don't ever call yourself an idiot" sans said. His voice sounded sweet but serious like he mean it. "Frisk your one of the most kindness and caring person I know, don't call yourself that please" I get tears coming down from his cheek.

"I'm so sorry sans I.." I stopped and hug him back. He hug me tight as if he never wanted to let go. We calm down and continue to walk to my house.

*at frisk house*

Finally we arrive at my house. I open the door and tell sans to get in. I quickly went to Yuka's room and lay her in her bed. She look to be okay.

I smile and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey you alright" sans said. I nodded, "you have a nice place here" he said. "Thanks" I said. I blush a little. I took sans to the living room to watch tv.

Sans sat down next to me. I grave the remote and said "what do you wanna watch". He look at me and said "what ever is fine by me". I smile and put my favorite anime. It's been my favorite ever since alphys showed it to me.

As we watch I felt a strange feeling. I ran to check Yuka. She was still sleeping. I touch her head and....

Oh no...

She has a fever!!!

Sans ran to me and saw my face. I was shocked, he try to calm me down and I did. He brought me back to the living room and said "what happened". "Yuka has a fever" I said.

I ran to the kitchen to fine medicine. I found some but then I thought. Should I make moms soup. I remember that it help a lot with fevers. I look to see if I can make it. But the ingredients I needed were not here.

Oh boy I said to myself. Sans turn to me "what you looking for". "Just some ingredients to make a soup for Yuka" I said. "Well looks like you didn't find them" he said. I nodded, "hey sans can you do me a favor" I said.

He look at me and nodded, "can you stay here and watch Yuka while I get the ingredients at the store". He smile and said "yeah I can do that but" he cut himself of a little. His face turn into a sad one. "What if she wakes ups and sees me" he said.

I hug him and said "I'm sure everything will be okay and I won't take long I promise" I said. He smile and grave me my bag. I thank him and walk out of the house and to the store.

Sans pov:

Well guess I'm here with Yuka. Alone without Frisk. It made me feel uneasy. But I promise frisk I will take care of Yuka until she came back. Okay sans you can do this what can go wrong.

I heard a sound at Yuka's room. I went to check it out and Yuka was waking up. Oh no I thought. I close the door quickly and I heard Yuka said "who's there". Oh no what do I do come on sans think.

"Is someone at my door" Yuka ask. "Yes " I said quietly but Yuka still heard me. "What's your name" she ask. "It's not important right now the important thing is if your okay" I said. I had a plan to find out why the kid is scared of me.

"Well if I'm honest I'm not okay" she said. "Well you can tell me what's wrong you know" I said. "Can I trust you" she ask. "Heh only if you can trust a monster than yes you can" I said. She kept quiet. "Hey kid, knock knock" I said.

"Who's there" she said. "Boo" I said, "boo who" she said. "Hey calm down kid it's just a knock knock joke" I said. I could hear Yuka laughing. "Anyway tell me what's wrong" I said. "Well I'm scared of someone" she said. "Of who" I ask.

"A skeleton" she said. Her voice sounded with fear and worry. "May I ask why" I said. "Well I been getting these nightmares about him and my sister" she said.

*yukas nightmare*

Yuka's pov:

I wake up at school and it was all dark and cold. I cried for my big sister to come but she won't come. Then I started to walk a bit. I went to my special spot I spend at school and I saw him. He had a knife and was looking at my sister.

I could see the fear in her eyes. He came close to her and touch her cheek. Then he stab her and kiss her. She then fell and died right in front of me. I cried and he turn to look at me. He laughed like a sycophant. Then he said "heh you just had to watch didn't you, you little brat".

I ran and he was behind me. I cry for Chara and I saw everyone was dead. I was trap in a corner and he came at me and stab me in the eye and I woke up.

*end of nightmare*

Sans pov:

After the hole nightmare story I was filled with anger. Nightmare why I thought. "Well that's my story" she said. I kept quiet and she said "that's why I'm scared I don't want my sister to die I.." she cut her self up and said "I don't want him to feel bad but I feel like I want to protect my sister but I don't want him to feel bad and I..".

I cut her up by opening the door and she saw me. Tears were in her eyes. "Well I can't do much but let me show you I'm not that monster like in your nightmares" I lean my hand out to her and she grabbed it. She stands up and hugs me. "I'm so sorry" she said as she cried in my chest.

I hug her back and whisper to her ear "can I tell you a secret" I said. She nodded and I said "I really like your sister and I want her to love me too" I said. She look at me and made a big smile on her face.

"Omg I'm so happy you two will look so cute as a couple I ship it!!!!!" She scream. "Heh I'm glad to think that anyway frisk went to get you some soup I think she'll be back by now and please don't tell anyone my secret" I said and she smiled.

*time skips*

Sans pov:

After a long day frisk made the soup for Yuka and Yuka was no longer scared of me. I went home and lay on my bed. Frisk texted me and said:

Frisk- hey sans I guess you can say it all work out nice

Sans- yeah

Frisk- I'm glad

Sans- same here

Frisk- anyway see you tomorrow sans goodnight

Sans- night frisk

Heh guess it all did turn out nice. I smile to myself and thought of how close I am to the day where I will finally said to frisk...

I love you...

*end of chapter*
*hope you like it and thank you so much for 50 followers. Honestly you guys are the best. I'm so happy. And I will see you in the next chapter bye*