Chapture 2:New friend??

Frisk pov:

Another day to school. I when to get ready and waited for Chara and my little sister to get ready. " Are you guys done" I ask. I saw my little sister come out then Chara. "Hi big sister" said my little sister. "Hi Yuka" I said to my little sister. "Hi Frisk" said Chara. "Ready to go to school" I ask they nodded and we were off to school.

*at school*

Sans pov:

I was at school again.

I hope I see frisk again.

I look over and saw her there. She look so beautiful. And she was with other people.

Wait what!!!!

Other people.

Who are those people.

I saw the way she smile at them. It made me furious. No one can take her away from me. Only she can be with me.

Then I saw frisk heading towards me. I stop my thoughts and look at her with a smile. "Hi sans" she said and smile. "Hey kiddo how are you" I ask , "I'm good" she said. "Hey kid who are those people I saw you earlier" I ask trying not to make a big deal about. "Oh sorry how rude of me, this is my sister Yuka and this is my roommate name Chara" she said and they were behind her. "Hi I'm Yuka!!" Said her sister.

She was so adorable. "Hey I'm Chara" said Chara looking at me with a serious look. I heard of Chara before. She is one of the most know people in the school. There is rumors about her killing people for fun but know she has come down and is trying to control her darkness.

"So frisk I told some friends about you and they want to meet you" said Chara with a salty voice. " Well I don't know you see I was here with my friend sa..." frisk said but she could finish her sentence. "Come on frisk" said Chara grabbing her arm and leading her to the group of friends. "But sans is..." she said. By then they were gone.

*time skips to lunch*

I eat lunch at the roof again and frisk came to me and sat down. " hi" she said,"hey kiddo" I said. "I'm so sorry of what happened earlier " she said with a sad look in her eyes. "Hey don't worry about it kid I have seen way worse" I said. "Besides it's not the first time I felt *bonely* " I said she laugh at the pun. " well the reason Chara got me was because a boy wanted to ask me something" she said. "Oh and what did he ask you" I ask trying not to show my furious face. "He ask me if I like him because he like me or no correction he love me" frisk said.

I felt the meaning to kill this boy. He will not steal my girl. She is mine. And only mine.

"So what's his name?" I ask. "His name is Jack" she said. I actually new this kid. The fact that I new him made me want to walk over there and murder him.

Stay calm.

Stay calm.

I said and look at frisk." Hey kid just wondering but do you like him" I ask trying to keep my cool. "No I don't why you ask" she said in a confused face." Just wondering and also thanks for telling me." I said and we continue eating lunch.

*time skips to home*

I arrive home and hang a picture of jack. That kid thinks he can take my senpai. He thinks she will love him. Well he has another thing coming his way. It's not pretty.

I grave a knife and throw it at the picture breaking it into pieces.

I will not let him have her.

Tomorrow he will learn a very important lesson.

I will make sure of that.

*End of chapter*
* I was scared writing this chapter but somehow I made it yay. Anyway I will see you guys in the next chapter bye*