Important please read

Hi everyone, it's been many years already since I last wrote this book. And it's been many years since I also promised a second book to this. I'm so sorry to all of you for saying this but I won't be making a second book to this. I've been very inactive on Wattpad and haven't had much time to write or even be motivated to write anymore. I hope you all can understand my decision and again I'm so sorry for the wait and this decision.

But that's not all I wanted to say. I also wanted to thank all of you who read this and are reading this. Thank you so much for your comments, votes and views. It really means a lot to me that so many of you enjoy this story. I really am so thankful for all of you. Thank you for reading my story even if it wasn't the best story. I'm happy I made people happy with my writing. It's always been a dream to write something that other can enjoy reading or just having a laugh at it. Thank you all so much and I'm sorry I'm saying thanks a lot but I can't thank you all enough.

It seems like it was yesterday when I was in middle school when writing this story. The terrible grammar I had and probably still kinda have. My apologies for that horrible grammar and spelling mistakes, but middle school me didn't know better and was still learning English. Thank you for the ones that corrected me on the grammar mistakes and other mistakes, it really did help me a lot with improving my writing in English. Learning how to write in a new language is hard but I'm still learning. Thank you again for your corrections.

Anyways that's all I really got to say for now. Again I'm sorry for being inactive but I won't be doing much on Wattpad anymore, at least until I get more time and motivation to write. Thank you all for reading my story and I can safely say that this is the end of the story.

(If you want to make a book on your own to continue the story you can as well. You have my permission to make a second book out of this story)

Anyways thank you for reading this important message, have a good rest of your day or night and goodbye :3