Chapture 11:Rival 7 defeated.

Sans pov:

I woke up to find papyrus near my face, "SANS COME ON LETS GO" he said. "What time is it" I ask. "ITS TIME TO GO KNOW HURRY UP" he said. Heh, I forgot that pap can be so energetic. "Okay *bee* right there" I said.

"OH MY GOSH SANS" he said.Well here we go. Another day at school, I wonder what's going to happen today. Well I'll just see what monster kid needs help with then he will be eliminated.

Frisk pov:

Another day of school. I woke up and got dress. I walk to Chara and Yuka "come on we'll be late" I said. I was then stopped when a hand grave my arm. I turn and it was Chara.

"Huh, Chara what's wrong" I ask, "I don't know frisk I'm not sure you should do to school" she said. "Why not" I ask looking sad. "Because... I.." she turn around, i couldn't see her face but she let go of me.

"Never mind it's not important right know" she said. "Chara are you sure" I said, she smile at me. "Well okay come on let's go" I said. And then we were off.

*at school*

I waited for sans and monster kid. I was early like always. I got my phone out and got a text. It was Chara.

Chara-hey

Frisk-hey what's up

Chara-Nothing just wanted to how you are doing

Frisk-you know you never text me when we're at school

Chara- heh well my friends aren't at school so yeah...

Frisk- okay

Chara- anyway are your friends there

Frisk-not yet they will

Chara- okay so can I stay with you guys

Frisk- afraid of being alone

Chara- no.. it's just... fine I am...

Frisk- okay you can come I'm here under the tree

Chara- on my way

Frisk- okay bye

Chara-later

I turn my phone off and stay until I saw sans. I ran up to him and hug him. "Hey sans" I said, "hey frisk" he said and hug me back. "How are you and have you seen monster kid" I ask.

"I was about to ask you the same question" he said. Then a hand was felt in my shoulders.I turn to look at Chara. "Hey Chara" I said, "sup" she said. Then monster kid came, "sorry Im late" he said.

"Anyway sans can I talk to you alone" he said, Chara pull me to somewhere else." Wait Chara!!" I said. The last thing I new is that we were far away from the boys.

"Frisk can you help me with something" said Chara breaking the silence. "Sure what is it" I ask, she didn't say a word but pull out homework. "Chara!!" I said. "Please" she said, "fine here" i said and help her out.

Sans pov:

Monster kid took me to the front gate and we stop. He look a little serious. "So... what is it" I ask. He look at me with a more serious face "I need your help but promise this will just be you and me's secret" he said.

"Fine what is it" I ask, "well it started like this"he said and explained.

*flashback*

Monster kid's pov:

I was just with my mom. I was a little kid and I live near with frisk and we went to the same school. My life was all happy and nothing could ruin those moments until....