Chapture 19:The kidnap!!

Frisk pov:

I woke up with the back of my head hurting a lot. I try to touch the back of my head but I couldn't. I felt my hands tied up behind my back. I try to stand up but my legs were also tied up. I looked around and didn't recognized my surroundings. *Where am I* I thought to myself.

The door opened and I saw someone come inside. I couldn't see them since the room was dark. The stranger started to get closer to me. I tried to move away but the stranger grabbed my hand and push me towards him. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered.

"Shhhhhh" the stranger said. The stranger hugged me close but a little to close. I felt a jacket on my face. Then I felt boney fingers on my hair. That's when it all came back to me. Sans just told me what he has done with the people who got near me. He told me he killed them and to the point where he wanted to hurt Chara.

I looked up at sans. He looked down at me with a creepy smile on his face. It gave me shivers down my spine. "Hey senpai" He said to me. This made me more scared than I already was. I looked down trying not to look at him. Tears were forming in my eyes and soon they started falling.

Sans pov:

I looked down at my senpai and she started crying. I wide her tears away and try to comfort her. Frisk couldn't calm down so I decided to take a risk. I untied her hands and legs so she could calm down. She looked at me surprise for a moment.

Still she ran and hugged me. She started crying on my jacket. I hugged her back and tried to make her stop crying. She stopped crying and she looked up at me. Her beautiful eyes looking into mine. "Sans why did you do this" she asked. I thought for a moment and said "because I love you and you are my senpai".

She backed away from me to the end of the bed. I moved closer to her and sit down next to her. We stayed quiet for a moment. It felt like a dream since my senpai was here in my room next to me. She looked at me "please let me go sans I have Yuka to take care of and Chara must be worried about me".

"Oh don't worry about it I texted Chara and told her that you will be here with me for a few months" I said and showed her the texts in her phone. "Sans why would you do that" she yelled at me. "It's okay senpai you'll be with me forever and ever" I said and got closer to her. She told up and ran to the door.

I teleported in front of the door. She tried to back away but I grabbed her hand. "Aaaahhh sans your hurting me" frisk said trying to get out of my grip. "You shouldn't have done that senpai" I said and throw her to the bed. I got more tape and tied her up from her hands and feet.

I looked down at her and said "I was going to let you be free around the house but until you learn to be nice to me and not escape you will be tied up". Frisk was shaking as I laugh. I grabbed her face and kiss her she did kiss back. I soon left the room to make something to eat.

Frisk pov:

As soon as sans left the room I knew I had to escape but I don't know how. I though for a moment and asked what could sans want more than me. As I though I realize that this wasn't my sans. Sans is not a monster he is kind and caring. Why would he do this I though. I guess I should see if he is still in there. I will have to stay to find out.

I have a feeling that the sans that I know is still in there somewhere. Besides I still love him and I won't let this monster take a hold of him. I'll just wait and see if he can come back. If his true nature is like this then I may be trapped here forever with a yandere.

*one hour later*

Sans open the door to bring food. He got closer to me and untied me from my hands. I looked at him and pointed to my feet. He laughed and said "I won't take risk of you escaping". I moved closer to him and he gave me a plate of food. He watch me as I was eating it. It was really creepy.

"can I have some privacy please" I asked and he said "sorry but no". It made me uncomfortable but I continued eating. When I finished the food he got up and grabbed it. He moved the plate but didn't leave. I looked at him with a confused face. "what???" I said. He then said "oh nothing" and left to the door.

*a three months later*

It's been three months that I have been here with sans. He has already untied me and hasn't tied me back. I guess he decided to give me a break and started acting more nicer to me. His bad side is still there but my feelings were right. He is still a kind and caring skeleton that I love.

I was at the living room watching TV when I felt hands round me. I looked up to see Sans and he hugged me close. I like moments where he is so nice and not possessive of me. He sat down next to me and we watch TV together. As the days that I stayed he has turn from possessive to the sans I know.

Still even if I ask he still won't let me go. I look down for a moment. Sans notice and said "what's wrong sweetheart". That nickname always makes me blush. I look up at him and said "I just miss Chara and Yuka. I wish I could see them again.".

Sans pov:

As frisk said that I felt guilty. It's been three months and she has been nothing but nice to me. She even promise not to leave unless I tell her she can leave. Still I am afraid. I'm afraid that if I let her go she won't come back. But she's so sad and even if I make her smile I can tell that she still misses them.

I though for a moment and said "if you really then..." I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. "then you can go and see them for a week" I said and smiled at her. She looked surprised at me and smiled. She then got my face and kissed me. When the kiss ended she smiled at me and said "thank you so much sans thank you".

She hugged me for a little while before running to get her stuff. I laugh as I saw her running. So cute I thought. I continued to watch the TV as frisk got her stuff ready.

*a few minutes later*

"sans I'm done packing" frisk said and I got up ready to walk her home. "all set" I asked and she giggled. It was adorable that I blushed. We went outside and walked. She holding my hand as we walked. I was happy to see that smile of hers. Still I felt sadness that I was letting her go. "sans are you alright" frisk asked looking concern.

"I'm fine it's just" I stopped walking and looked at her. "just promise me that you will come back to me please I don't want to loose you" I said and started crying a little. Frisk hugged me and wiped the tears from my eyes. "I promise I'll come back sans" frisk said and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her and continued walking.

As we got to frisk house we hugged one last time and frisk walked away. I teleported to my house and laid on my bed and tried to sleep. I thought for a moment if I made the right choice. I just hope frisk keeps her promise. I just don't know how long I can live without my sweetheart. I just we will just have to wait and see.

*End of chapter*
*hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter will be the last chapter of the book so I hope your ready. Also I want to thank all of you for 7k on this book it really means a lot to me thank you all so much. Sorry for not updating this book in a long time but I'll be writing the last chapter. Anyway I will see you in the next chapter bye*