Chapture 8:Bully!!!

Frisk pov:

It's been a month of school know. Me and sans have had crazy adventures in school. We had help many people with finding love.

Even though there were good times. I'm still suffering because of a person. I never told this to anyone. But I'm being bullied. I'm to scared to tell Chara or sans.

I hope I can keep this hidden...

But I'm to scared...

It's gotten worse...

I need so help...

But who can help me...

*at school*

Sans pov:

I waited for frisk to come. I look over at Chara and Yuka. But no frisk. I was worried for a second. Then finally she came. I walk over to her.

"Hey fri..." I stop myself. She look so sad. Usually she's always filled with joy and happiness. Know here eyes look sad. Her face was filled with pain.

She turn and look at me "sans??" She said her voice sounded like she wanted to cry. I ran up to her and hug her. She cry on my chest. I felt sad for her.

Seeing her in so much pain and sadness. I raise her head and wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Hey what's wrong" I ask. She didn't said anything. And kept hugging me.

"Frisk please I was to help you" I said. She didn't said anything. At this point I was really worried. "Frisk" I said and made her look at me. "Please tell me what's wrong" I said.

The bell rang. Dame. Why at this time. I could let her be like this. I grabbed her hand and lead her to a hiding place. She look at me like where are we going.

"Just trust me" I whisper to her. We when away from the school. I decided to take her to a special place. I stop and hug her. She blush" hold on to me" I said she did and we teleported.

*where they teleported*

I teleported us to a nice water area. It was so beautiful. It was filled with echo flowers. She was still hugging me and I blush. "You can let go know" I said. She blush.

"Where are we" she ask me. "Oh this is just a place we're sometimes I go to relax" I said she smile at me. "Know putting that aside what happened earlier" I ask her. "I don't want to talk about it" she said her voice filled with anger.

"Hey chill out I'm just worried about you" i said and blush. She look at me with sad eyes again.

Oh no..

She's crying...

I hug her. She cry and let it all out. "Hey frisk please tell me what's wrong, you know you can trust me" I said she look up at me. "Well.." she said.

"This may sound weird but I'm..." she stop. "Never mind i really don't want to talk about it" she said. "Please tell me" i said "Im being bullied okay!!!" She said with anger.

My heart stop..

She stared to cry again. She hug me and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..". "It's fine I understand" I said and hug her.

We stayed there the hole school day until it was time for us to go home. "We should probably get to school my sister and Chara must be worried" frisk said I nodded and teleported us back.

*back at school*

We waited for are siblings to come and when home. She wave at me bye with a smile.

I was really happy.

*at home*

I can believe some is hurting my frisk...

At least she told me who they were...

Know I just need to make them pay....

Yes....

She will not suffer...

I will make them suffer....

They will not hurt my girl......

She is mine...

And I must protect her!!!!!!

*End of chapter*
*yay I did two chapters in a row. Well I hope you like this chapter. And I will see you in the next chapter bye.*