Chapture 18:Get ready!!

*hello again I'm back with another chapter. I will be updating this book a little more or at least I'll try. Also I think you can tell by the picture that this will be intense. Anyway I hope your ready and  enjoy the chapter*

Sans pov:

It's a Saturday and I was on my bed thinking. I finally got rid of all my rivals but I still haven't confessed to frisk yet. The thought of thinking about her made me realize I had to confess today. No excuses sans i thought to myself. I got up from my bed and laid up to get my phone. I started to text frisk:

Sans- hey frisk

Frisk- hi sans

Sans-So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today

Frisk-you mean like a date

Sans- uh I guess if you want to call it that

Frisk- really (///./////.///) *blushing face*

Sans- I mean it's just a friend group time heh

Frisk- oh okay

Sans- anyway is at 3:00 okay

Frisk- yeah it's fine but where are we going

Sans- just meet me at the school

Frisk- okay see you then bye

Sans- bye

*end of text*

I blush thinking of a way to confess to her. I was also excited. Still I couldn't help but wonder. What would happened if I confess and tell frisk about the things I have done??? Will she still like me or will she hate me??? Still I know I can't keep this secret for much longer.

Come on sans make up your mind I said to myself. I looked at the clock and it was 12:00. I guess I should try and get ready now. I got up and got dress for a day with me and frisk. My senpai.

*at 3:00*
*school*

Frisk pov:

I waited for sans to come. I was wearing a dress that Chara and Yuka though I look nice in. Still I could help but worry about Chara. She look so worried for me. In fact she even said to me "be careful okay". Maybe it's just her being over protective of me. I looked at my phone and saw a text:

Sans- look behind you

I wanted to turn but I felt arms around me. I jumped a little but knew it was sans. I tried my best to hug back. We stayed like that for a while until he let me go. "You look really nice today frisk" sans said as he looked at me. I blush to the compliment. "Thanks sans you also look nice" I said.

We stayed silent for a little. This made me really uncomfortable. Sans was the first to break the silence. "So I wanted to take you to this place that just opened" sans said blushing a little. "Sure sans" I said and grabbed his hand. "Nice now hold tight I know a short cut" sans said and we teleported.

I felt dizzy and fell on top of sans. "I'm sorry sans I felt dizzy" I said. "Heh it's fine frisk" he said and helped me up. I look at the place and I was excited. I never been to this restaurant before but I was always curious to go. Sans held his hand out to me and said "shall we my lady". I blush a lot but held his hand.

*after the restaurant*

Sans pov:

The restaurant served really tasty food. Me and frisk were both full and we decided to go to the park. We sat down under a tree only a few centimeters apart. I felt my face heat up. I looked down at her hand. I blush as I took my hand and moved it towards hers. I felt frisk move a little closer and we saw each other face to face. We were both blushing like crazy.

I felt time stopped as we looked at each other. There was a long silence but only the birds kept it from being more quieter. I moved closer to frisk and grabbed both her hands. She blush a lot more and looked at me with an innocent face. I opened my mouth and said "frisk I know we known each other only a year but I need to tell you something important".

Frisk gave me a worried look. I gathered all the strength I had and started confessing. "Frisk ever since I saw you I knew that you were someone special. And when I got to know you I felt strange but know I realize that I really really like you a lot. More than just a friend so frisk..." I stop for a moment and look at frisk in the eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I said and waited for her response. Frisk stayed silent for a long while I got worried and looked down. "Sans..." frisk said and I felt her hand on my head. I looked up and she kissed me. I was shocked by it but kiss back anyway.

When the kiss ended frisk had tears in her eyes. "Yes!!!" She said and hugged me tight. "Yes yes yes a million times yes" she said. I hugged frisk back and felt really happy. I couldn't believe this was happened. My senpai loves me. And now we can be together forever.

I thought for a moment about my questions and finally decided to ask. "Hey frisk" I said. "What is it sans" frisk ask looking at me. "I have something else to tell you" I said. "Well what is it you *bone head*" she said a giggled a little. "Well you remember the kids like the bullies and Jake" I said trying not to look down.

"Yeah what about them" she asked. "Well I kinda killed them for you" I said and realized I should have said it in a different way. Frisk backed away a little. "What?!?!?!?" She said. "How and why?!?!?!" She asked. "Because they were getting in the way of are love" I said and started acting more insane.

"But why not even the bullies deserved death" frisk said screaming at me a little. "Wait if you killed them and Chara had scars" frisk stopped and covered her mouth. "No.... it was you who almost killed Chara" she said backing up more. "She was getting in the way I had to teach her a lesson" I said.

Frisk pov:

This must be a nightmare a nightmare. Sans can't be an insane murderer or a yandere from what alphys has told me. But if this is all true and he really doesn't seem like he's joking. I need to run but if he catches me. Oh, what should I do?!?!?!?

*sorry it was just a small one so you can see how  frisk feel about it. Anyway back to sans pov*

Sans pov:

Frisk was shaking a lot at this point. "Calm down senpai it's fine now all that matters is that you are mine and only mine now" I said walking towards her. "No stay away from me your insane!!!!" Frisk said and tried to run away but I grabbed her arm. She looked back at me with fear in her eyes. She tried to pull away but I hit her head with a rock and she passed out.

I carried my senpai in my arms and teleported to my house. Thankful papyrus was not here. He is spending a few weeks with mettaton so I don't have to worry about him. I laid frisk in my bed and ran to the kitchen. I got some tape and taped her arms and legs so if she wakes up she can't escape.

Oh senpai she looks so cute when she's sleeping. Well I will just have to wait until she wakes up. You are finally mine senpai and I will never let you go away from me ever again....

*end of chapter*
*i hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I had to leave it at a cliffhanger. I'm evil in that way heheheheheheh. Anyway I will see you in the next chapter bye*