Escape 2.0

An alarm goes off, alerting people of our escape. Panic over takes me, yet I keep running. I think back to what had just happened, Newt saved me with a swooping evil. I was allowed to see my own memories: my favorite memory, along with the start of my worst. I shivered as I saw the green light strike my mother down, or tears streaming down my red face, blurring my vision.

Newt, Tina, and I run along the corridors, until spotted by a group of Aurors. I stop, still in shock. I knew people would find us, it was inevitable, but it had caught me off guard. A few beads of sweat fall from my temples, from the adrenaline and how shaken up I was.

Newt, thinking fasts, sends his swooping evil sf knocks over the Aurors, while deflecting the spells headed our way. I would have to thank him for his unique ways of thinking, I could truly tell his animals were his life.

The thought of his animals reminded me of my own, and how glad I was that the Aurors didn't check my inside pockets that had been sewn in, with a mini suite case inside of it, hiding all my creatures and possessions.

Knowing we had to get a move on, I remembered that I'm quickest when I fly, as I'm not the fastest runner, or fast at all, honestly. Quick, I become a phoenix, flying along side Newt and Tina, as each shout various things, trying to both focus and keep their minds off of the scene before us.

We keep running until we come face to face with Queenie and Jacob--thinking about it, the two would make a cute couple-

"Get in!" Queenie gestures to the case, and we do. I fly down with ease, perching on a table, watching everyone catch their breath. Soon enough, we emerge from the case, able to view the vast city before us, all lit up, yet secretly distressed due to our disturbance.

A/n: Short update due to finals and me being gone. More regular updates soon! (The movie is nearly over, which means this book may be done soon too.)