Magic

Gerard's View

I wake up in the floor next to Frank, who is cuddled into my side and plops down as I sit up. Last night was nice... Nothing happened last night like that. Geez, get your minds back from that thought. Anyways. All we did was talk, and sing, and act stupid as hell... I do remember when I told Frank that joke about that girl Lynz in our art class. We went out one time and I broke up with her because she told all her friends that we did things. She's a little bit on the crazy Obsessive side. I mean, she's pretty but, I swear I see her outside my house sometimes... anyways, The joke was something Mikes made up. I don't remeber it at the moment but it was fucking Hilarious. I get up and slip on my jeans and a clean shirt and Jog up the stairs to the kitchen. I see Mikey standing there making coffee. "Hey! You feeling the pain yet?" I say slapping him playfully on the back. "Ughhhhh Yesss. I have a horrible headache. What did I do this time?" He says, turning to me. "Toxic bro. Toxic." He face-palms his self, "No, not again! Are you kidding me?" He mutters, grabbing the Tylenol from the cupboard. "I wish I was.." I say pouring a cup of coffee. "So Mr.Romeo, Did you tell Frank you have the hots for him?" He winks and nudges my side. Wait what? I never told him about my little frank thing. "You talk in your sleep. 'Aw Frankie You're soooo Coot!' you say it all the time!" he laughs and I cover my face. I talk in my sleep? Great. this would have been Greaaaat to know. "Why you watchin' me sleep Mikes? Being a Little creep I see. -Uh-huh. Creepin' Me." I say in a weird accent with my face all scrunched up. "Ew dude don't make that face! no-NonoNOO stoppp!" he says as i get closer to him, clawing my hands out. "What in the Hell?" i hear a giggly tired voice say from behind me. "Oh good morning, sleeping beauty." Mikey says poking frank in the chest. "Me the beauty? Nice skirt, Brittany." He says grabbing a cup of coffee. I laugh and sip on my coffee. Should I tell Mikey? I don't know how he would react. Hey Bro, I'm gay for our best friend and yeah, were kinda together and we make-out and stuff. You okay with that Bruh? No, no. Why would I even, No Gerard, Just stop.

I walk downstairs into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Dirt, Tears, Sweat, eyeliner from the previous day, Ew I look horrible. I throw off my shirt revealing all of my Vampire like skin, and throw off my jeans and boxers and get in the shower. The shower is really relaxing to be completely honest. I get a lot of good ideas in the shower, Like when I wanted to draw something, I had to take a shower first. It's kinda weird now that i think about it... I scrub my hair and face, Cleaning all the nasty stuff from my body. I mean i'm a guy, obviously, but I act like a girl, I like to look nice and groomed and clean and stuff, Frank calls me sassy. I don't think I'm sassy. Well, I mean, I'm opinionated, but...okay, I'm sassy. Suddenly I hear the knob of the door turn. "Hey Gee, You-OH! My bad I di-di-didn't mean-" Frank goes to casually walk in but then he backs out quickly.

I mean he was going to see me naked sooner or later.

I mean what.

Frank's View

Oh god, I just walked in on Gerard in the shower, I-I-I didn't mean too. My face is all hot. My eyes are kinda foggy. I mean, Damn. I didn't see anything like that, But what I did see makes me want to see that. I mean What. I'm not a creep I swear. I mean, He is My boyfriend now. I hadn't thought about that though. I mean, I'm a small, tatted up, little, boy-like emo kid. I'm still a virgin, Unsurprisingly. Gerard isn't. When he told me I got all sad, But I mean, He is three years older than me, Four soon, but that's unimportant to me. Gerard is a lady's man, kinda. All the girls like him and he always remains single. In my case, No girls like me and I like Gerard, so I remained single because I liked a straight boy. Simple as that. But now? I'm Gerard's and He's mine. He's the light behind my eyes...I couldn't live without him. Friend or Not. I run up the stairs back to the kitchen. "So Franks, did G tell you?" He winks. "Tell me what?" I smile back at him. "I dunno, if I should say.." i give him a dumbfounded look. "You can't just mention it then not tell me. Come onnn!" He laughs and hushes his voice. "You are Bisexual, Right?-" I nod. "Gerard has a crush on you. I mean, I no, I didn't say anything." He told mikes he liked me? Really? Woah. This is big for me. "He told you that?" I ask cautiously. "Well, in his sleep he did." He laughs. So if he talks about me in his sleep... Is he dreaming about me? "Oh uh, r-really?" I say blushing. "Yeah, but don't say I said anything or I'm dead." I nod gently and head back down the stairs where I see a damp, towel wrapped Gerard. Oh damn. I don't know what to say, his hair is all wet and his torso is just. Is my jaw dropped to the floor, because Gerard's giggling at me. Oh-oh god it is isn't it. I quickly shut my mouth and try to hide my red face. "You okay there Frankie?" He says seductively, walking closer and closer to me. "I-i-i-I I'm to-to-totally ok-k-Kay. What m-makes you th-thin-ink I'm na-na-not?" I'm a stuttering mess, his body is taking over my brain. Oh my fuck he's gorgeous. "Frank, you've either got a gun in your pants-" he leans dangerously close to my lips, "or you're just happy to see me." He whispers into my lips, pulling me into a lustful kiss.