How Could You!

Frank's View

It's been a few weeks since I saw the guys, It's summer break now and my Mom wanted to take me somewhere special. It really wasn't special, It was just to my grandparents for like a week, then to my Dad's family While she stayed with her mom... I don't like my Dad's family. I may just sound like a typical "My family doesn't understand me" Emo high school dude, But no. They really don't. They thought I was a girl when i walked in... I mean come on, My hair is in a blonde and black shaved mohawk, Haven't seen many girls with this haircut..

"Frank! Come on Honey, Were going home!"

Finally, My mom calls to me from the living room downstairs. I unplug my earbuds and run down the stairs. I tell everyone goodbye and me and my mom load up the car. "Hey Frank, Take this." My uncle places a hand on my shoulder and whispers in my ear. He slides something into my fist and walks away. I open my hand to find 50$ and a cool Blood Red guitar pick. "Thanks!" I yell out jumping in the car. "No Problem Fra-" The car door shutting cuts him off.

It's about Nine in the afternoon, and to get back home it's about Three hours. Not counting my mom's restroom breaks. Ugh, I just want to go home and see Gerard and Mikey and The guys. This sucks. It's hot.

"Frankie... Can I ask you a question?" My mom asks as we turn onto the highway. I take out a earphone and blankly reply, "Sure.."

"Are you talking to anyone?"

Yes.

"No mom. Girls are dumb."

"Are you talking to a..." She tilts her head lightly.

"No mom, N-No th-Thats ridiculous." I say as my face turns a bright scarlet.

"It's ok if you are... You can talk to me you know Frankie. I love you, And if you like girls-Or boys, That's okay. Just talk to me ok? I don't want to be that Mom that everyone hates. I'm here for you."

I smile at her. My mom really is alright. But I'm not sure if i should tell her about Gerard. Only The guys know. I'm really terrified that Gee would get mad and break up with me.

"Well, I'm crushing." I say as I blush and get shoved. "Awh Frank, That's cute! Whose the lucky guy?" She winks at me. "Nahuh, I'm not saying that much." I say, covering my face. "Come'On Frankie. Tell Yo Mama Whos You've got dat crush on!" She winks and laughs as she drives up a ramp. "He's Mike's Brother. You don't know him." I say curling up onto the window. She smiles and keeps driving as we enter NJ. I'm really tired..I'm falling asleep. I yawn and curl more onto the seat. and I fall asleep fast.

Gerard's View

As she walks closer to me, I feel the guilt sink in. What am I doing? I love Frank. She touches my nose and walks into my room. Nonono. Please Don't. "Nice room you have here, Geebear. I've really missed it." Shit, this is not at all what i expected to happen. "Can I...Sit?" She winks. Oh god, why didn't I leave her broken down on the highway? "No, Lynz. You need to go. Frank will be home soon and-" her face instantly burns with fury. "So you DO have the hots for Frank! I knew it! I fucking Knewwwww It!" She gets up and yells in my face. "Listen, I didn't help you because I liked you ok? And i certainly didn't want spit in my eyes-Ew. But calm the fuck down... I didn't say anything like that. Frank's my best friend, Plus he hates you, All my friends do really." She sighs and sits in the floor.

"Do you hate me, Geebear?"

Sorta.

"Of course not. How could I?"

"Oh, OK. That's good."

Why? Why is it good? I just wanted to spare your feelings.

"So, Um, Do you need a Ride home?" I ask, Running my hand through my hair.

"Yeah, I do actually." She says, standing now.

I walk her too my car and open the door, Just because i hate her doesn't mean i can't be a gentlemen. She smiles and takes a seat in the passenger side. As I climb in and start the car, The radio turns on to a Poison song, Blaring, almost killing my ears. "Damn Gee, You haven't changed." She says laughing placing a hand on my thigh. I swat it away and pull out of the drive. "So, how'd your uh, Car break down?" I ask cautiously. "I dunno, I think it just-" she slides her hand along my pant leg, "-Ran a little hot." I cough and stop at a stop sign. "Uh, Um, Can you like, Not?" she scoffs and looks out the window. "Why don't you love me anymore, Gerard? What did I do wrong?" I see her pout. "Wasn't really you, It was just me. I didn't feel it anymore." She looks at me with her eyes all teary. "But Gerard, You were my first, And I want you to be the last."

oh shit. This just got really real.

"Uh, Lynz, I'm Taken."

"By Whom?"

"None of your business."

"I have the right to know, Mr.Way."

"You don't know her."

"Because she doesn't exist."

"Damn it Lynz, Just STOP!"

I stop the car in front of her street. Her mouth is dropped to the floor, She silently gets out and sits on the curb. God, I feel bad now. I'm a dick. I walk over to her and place a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." even though I really did mean it. "It's okay Gee. I'm used to people leaving me, My mom did, My bestfriend Freddy did, You did.... I'm used to it, really. I'm Okay." I know she's not okay. I can see it in her eyes. This hurts even me. I lean down and kiss her head, "No, Don't be like that, I still care-" Not like that, "-I'll be here for you." I see a tear roll down her cheek as I tilt her head up to look at me. Before I knew what she was doing, She pulls me into a kiss. I jerk away quickly... No, No. "No, Lynz, I told you I'm Taken! Why-Wuh-" She blushes and covers her mouth. "Whoops! My bad. Oh! and look who just drove by..." She smirks as I see a black car pull past... Not just any black car... Mrs.Iero's black car. "Bye Honey! thanks for the fun, Gotta go meet up with Freddy!" She winks and deviously runs away. I feel white hot, Rage-filled tears roll down my face. "You Bitch! You Lied!" I scream. She smiles and blows a kiss and runs to hop in a bright green car, With Freddy.

Frank's View

What did I just see? Was that....It couldn't be... It was his car. It was Her. He... Kissed Her. I can't believe this. How, How dare he? I was just gone for a few weeks and now he's going to replace me? What else have they done? I can't. I stare balnkly out the window as the tears roll off my cheeks. I love Gerard....No, The love has a D after it.... LoveD. I can't even Believe this.

"Honey, Are you okay? What's Wrong?"

oh fuck, my mom noticed me.

"No. No, mom, I'm Not Okay...I Promise."

I whisper as the tears turn into sobs and my stares turn into muffled images as my hurt takes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

OoOoOoO a Drama Bomb! Don't know how I feel about it yet, But I'll Go with it, Heh. I like the way I placed the references...Do you guys like it? I don't know, Tell me what you think! Don't forget to share, Vote, and add to library, Homie. ILY all. Thanks for 800+ Reads c: heh. I listened to Demolition Lovers as I wrote this and Ugh I feel like crying. ANYWAYS. //Vote// //Share// //Add to Library//

*Waves goodbye*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~