Carry On

Lynz's View

I walk up to his house. Is it bad that I don't feel bad for what i'm about to do? Because I don't. I slowly round the corner and down to where Gerard's basement window is, I know this window well, I've snuck into it plenty of times when we were together. I crouch down, getting close to the window... And how did I know? Frank and Gee are in there tongue wrestling and shit. I slide my camera from around my neck and go to snap a picture. Why am I doing this? I'll tell you why.

Flashback~

"Gerard! Calm down babe jeez!" I wink as Gerard Surfaces from my neck. "Why? I thought you liked it?" He smiled. "Of course I do G-Bear, But I have a bad feeling." He tilts his head. "...Wha-?" I slowly move out from under him and I sit up right on the end of the bed. "I have the feeling that I'm not good enough for you.." He frowns and grabs my hand. "No! Babe, I love you with all of my heart, You're always good enough, I'd never leave you, ever. You're the girl I wanna marry..." He says, Pulling out a small box from his pocket. "Marry me?" He says, I smile as the tears run down my face, "Yes! Yes Gerard!" I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close to me.

But happiness never lasts.

The next week he started acting funny, He didn't talk to me as much, Acted distant. A rumor went around that I cheated on him but I wouldn't ever do that to him, I love him to much.

That weekend he asked for the ring back, told me we should just wait, But he still loved me and wanted to be with me forever.

That next Thursday, He left me.

~

I snap the picture just as Gerard picks Frank up and wraps his legs around his waist, He used to do that with me... And just as quick as my tears started from my hopeless back story, I was gone.

Frank's Veiw

"Gerard? What's wrong?" I say as his face drops.

"I just saw a shadow coming from my window, It was running off."

"What? Who the fuck, what the fuck was it!?"

He sighs, "I don't know.. Maybe just my imagination." I get frantic, "what if it's not? What if it's like, I don't know." He touches my shoulder, and tells me to calm down. I mean I guess I have too. It probably wasn't anything. 

Since it is summer, I guess I've gotten more paranoid about myself and Gerard. Even if we wanted to come out, we couldn't. I mean, the parents part is kinda settled now...But the head master of school would probably kick us out... I mean, We are at a private school, Kinda. Their rules are loose fitting so it's practically a normal public school, Except the christian elements in laced in the policies. Now you see the problem? I mean, I'm just fine with only our circle knowing. I know Gerard would like to keep his somewhat Popularity. 

I look back up to him and he's contemplating also. 

"Everything ok, Gee?" I ask.

"Yeah, Just...Thinking about...Stuff." he shrugs.

"What stuff?" I smile at him.

"Nothing, It's fine." The sass comes out with this line. 

Did I do something? Can I not wonder about mysterious lurking shadows outside the window? I mean any normal person would, I guess gay guys are fearless or something. 

"Oh.." I sigh. "No Frank, It's not about you." He smiles, Pressing his lips to my forehead. phew. I let out a sigh of relief. "Shall we go check on Skye and Mikes? It's been a little while and its a little quiet if you ask me. You know what that means." He winks at me. "Oh hush, Skye's all innocent and so's Mikes. They're probably doodling cats." I say as I walk out into the hallway. I walk up to Mikey's door and I leave a light knock, We hear a sudden shift and Noise in the room. Gerard looks at me and pokes his lips out, "Shush! I know her!" I say, shoving him. A distraught  Mikey opens the door, His shirt all messed up along with his hair and His glasses all tilted. "You okay..?" Gerard asks as we study his body. "Ye-Yeah. I'm F-fine. Ha." He says, Posing against the door frame. "Where's Skye?" I say as his face blushes up. "She's still here." He says, nonchalantly. "Nah shit. Where is she?" Gerard winks. I elbow him. "She's, Uh, In here." Mikey coughs. Gerard pushes through and sees Skye rolling around on the bed like a teenage girl who just had her first kiss. She looked in a lot better shape then Mikes did, She was as we left her earlier, thank god. "Hey Frankie." She giggles out. "We made out lol." She says. I love how she just says lol like its a word. "Oh nice?" I laugh as Gerard congratulates Mikey. "Guys, you're embarrassing me!" I hear a voice mock from the door way, It's Way Dad of course. "Oh hey dad." Gerard says nervously. "Hey faggot." He teases, He didn't say it all rude, But it catches us off guard. "What?" Gerard says as his face drops. "Mom told me about your Dirty Little Secret. I don't care, I'm fine with it. JUST NO BUTT FUCKING IN MY HOUSE. THAT'S GROSS." He says as I cover my face. "Dad!" Gerard and Mikey yell. "So whose the lucky guy?" He says in a flirty tone. "Is he a football player or a band geek? He tall? I bet you're the girl. You look like the girl type." Gee shushes his amd points at me nervously. "Oh, I should of seen that coming. The emo lesbians must stick together." we all laugh. Gerard's dad is pretty cool sometimes. "Oh wow thanks dad." He says as Mikey almost starts crying from laughter.