Cracks

Gerard's View

"Dad really? Emo lesbians? I barely even look like a-" before I even finish the sentence I hear Frank snickering beside me. "You Bitch! I so don't!" I laugh and shove him, but it doesn't help, he's still cutting up about it. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah what ever, can you not?" I say, Looking at a now laughing Dad & Mikes. "Okay...Okay I'll go, have fun guys. Me and your mother are running to the store for a bit." We all nod and shoo him from the room. 

As he shuts the door, I look over at Frank. He's just now breathing after this whole endeavour. 

"You alright?" I say, placing a hand on his shoulder as he relaxes a bit.

"Yeah, just a scare you know? I thought he'd skin my ass for sure!" He says with a cute winded giggle. 

"Na-ah, We'd never let 'em. Would we Gee?" Mikes says from behind me. "Yeah, Never." I smile at him as his cheeks fog over with blush. 

"Well, Guys, I best be leaving now, Mom'll be worried and I can't have it." Skye says, standing and straightening out her shirt. "So soon?" Mikey pouts. " 'Fraid so dearest. I'll give you a ring though, don't worry." She winks as she leans out the door frame. She waves and exits quietly.

"God, she's a weirdo." Frank mutters under his breath. 

"Finally, no more worries. We can be us!" I say, grabbing his hands and kissing his forehead. 

"Yeah, I guess we can!" He smiles. 

Wait.... Is that me or....

"Is that...A TEAR...I see Mr.Iero?"

He gets all defensive and stands all 'Manly'. "Me? You're crazy. No." I laugh and wipe the tear from his eye. As I do so, He embraces me, Like a fucking boa constrictor i must add, and just bawls. 

He's so cute when he cries...Is that bad? His cheeks get all pink and the tears just make is eyes look all glossy and pretty. I'm a sap about this stuff, Noticing every perfect detail about this boy, because he is indeed perfect. I push his hair from his eyes, it's gotten all long from not cutting it all break, And he smiles at me. A beaming, bright, innocent smile you couldn't see anywhere else, A teary smile... one of my favorites to be quite honest. He then tip-toes and kisses me... all lovingly, not in that lustful, tell me I'm a bad bad bad bad man way you know? It was special, meant a lot.

I pull back just to look at him. He gets that adorable confused look he's almost always wearing and I smile...I can't help but to smile...

Patrick's View

"Patrick? Hey Patrick!" I hear Pete call across the house. "Yeah?" I call back. "Come here! Like right now!" I hear him say, his voice sounding...not the same as it always was. "Um..Okay, Right there one sec!" I set down my laptop and do a little jog into the living room. I see a girl standing at the door and Pete's talking to her. "Uh, Wha-" He turns to me and smiles, "We're gonna be evil okay?" I tilt my head in confusion. "What?" 

"Do you want our 'little.secret' safe?" He nods. "Uh..Of course.. But wha-"

"Good. Now, take this camera, and give it to Head-Master." He moves his body from the door way and I see a tall, dark haired girl in a pleather skirt, I guess she was going for the 'Hide my Identity' look with the dark shades...But I've seen her at school before I graduated last year....

"Why?" When I ask, His face gets red and mad. "JUST FUCKING DO IT." He screams, shoving the camera in my hands. I can't refuse. I can't have anymore bruises, Everyone keeps asking about them and I just can't get anymore. "Okay...Babe." I say, trying to lighten up the now tense room. "Good." He says, walking past me into his room. 

-Time lapse, night time-

As Pete sleeps in the next room over, Yeah I know, Dating for a year and a half and he won't even sleep with me, I try to be as quiet as I can and get up and walk to my dresser. The floor slightly creaks and you can hear it from the next room. Luckily, I get there without a sound and grab the camera. There has to be a reason why he was so mad about it. So I look through the memory card and what I find shocks me! 

Frank's View

I wake up to tapping on Gerard's window. I sit up and rub my eyes, At first I can't tell where it's from, but then as I wake up, I see someone at the window. I get really scared and tuck myself under the covers, shit. this is it. this is all i got, what a hell of a life i must say, nice sarcasm frnk. I start hitting Gerard, trying to wake him up, and eventually he finally does. "Babe!" I harshly whisper at him. "Hm?" 

"There's someone at the window!" He jumps up. The figure at the window jumps too, but then tries to, as it seems, wave us over.

Gerard cautiously walks over to the window and He giggles a little. "Who's there?" I say, my voice shaken. "I can't believe I was actually scared." He unlatches the window and motions for me to turn on the light. As I do, I hear footsteps enter the room from the window and a small whispery voice. I turn around to see Patrick!

"Stumpy?" I say all surprised.

"Yeah, Oh hey, I have some rather disturbing news here guys..." He says, pulling a camera from around his neck.

"What? What is it Stumps?" Gerard says, sitting down in the bean bag chair, pulling one out of the corner for me. 

"Well, Pete is in cahoots with someone-" he gulps, "Someone who's out to g-get you."

Me and Gerard look at each other, "What! Explain!"

"Well, Pete was talking to this girl, The girl gave him this camera, Pete gave me the camera and told me to give it to head-master or else. Why? I don't know. Who's the chick? I don't know that either, I saw her...But I can't remember what she looks like now. But...-" He tosses me the camera.

As I scroll through the pictures, It's...It's me and Gee! All of them!

Here's us at the cemetery, and coffee beans.., and here at his house, around town, the bar, even at Ray's... 

"What. The. Fuck." I say, showing Gerard. 

He couldn't even talk, he just held his mouth. "I don't know... I got the camera from Pete and who ever that...that bitch was. I'm so sorry guys. Here-" He takes the camera from Gee and throws it out the window, I see the lens from here because the moon is shining on it. It's covered in deep cracks, you can't see through it anymore. Good. No evidence now....Wait. 

I climb through the window and grab the limp, broken camera and eject the memory card from it. "Now, Now we're safe." I smile and grab Gerard's hands while he helps me through the window.  "I know exactly who it was." and when he said that and I saw the look on his face, It hit me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Oh my god guys I'm so sorry this part took so long, I was on Break and my internet was out so I couldn't write. I'll be updating more now since the web is back. Thanks for sticking around! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, AND FOLLOW ME! greatly appreciated <3 

*waves goodbye*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~