Chapter 8 - Little Black Dress

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! so I worked really hard on this chapter and stayed up really late so please vote and COMMENT. I love feedback!!! I hope you are enjoying this book so far and let me tell you, a lot if action is coming up!!!!! okay you can read now! I love you guys a million Gucci handbags! lol idk reading time! :)))))

°°°°°

" Little black dress Just walked into the room. Makin' heads turn, Can't stop looking at you. It's so right, It's so right, It's so right you know." ~One Direction, Little Black Dress

°°°°°

Clara' s POV.

"I am so glad you and Phoebe could come." Niall said to me smiling, his blue eyes sparkling as he looked over at her.

"Yeah she wouldn't stop talking about it, she was acting like a little kid on Christmas morning." I said laughing and Niall joined along, Harry watching me intently.

"I am glad she was happy." he smiled.

"You know what Niall?" I asked while eating one of the peanuts from the small bowl on the table.

"What?"

"I approve of you." he gave me a confused look.

"I can tell," I started and placed my hand on his shoulder," You really like her. And between us; I am not the biggest fan of Josh. I got your back bro." I said and he laughed nervously.

"Thanks", he took a sip from his drink,"Have you met Harry?" Niall asked while pointing to the curly-haired boy on the other side of me.

Harry's eyes perked up as his attention turned towards us-and not my cleavage in this dress. Phoebe was right, that girl is like a guru or something.

"Yes actually, at a library." I said extending out my hand for him to shake.

"Wow! Harry at a library! Are you sure?" Niall laughed. Harry rolled his jade eyes and strongly took my hand, shaking it.

"Shut up Niall, don't make me walk out of here. And you will still have to pay for my drinks. Pleasure to see you again Miss Davis." he said with a cocky grin. The same tingly feeling returned from earlier, I pulled my hand away abruptly.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Styles." I said and waved over the waiter to get a drink.

"So you guys really do know each other?" Louis asked in amazement.

"Yes." I said.

"And you both were completely sober? Like no drinks...?" He said still shocked.

Harry scoffed,"The only drinks was coffee."

"Yeah and you spilled it!" I exclaimed. Louis laughed,"Yup that's more like Harry. Always trying to be a flirt."

"Trying to be?" Harry said offended.

Louis shrugged,"Hey if there was no alcohol..."

The waiter came up to me,"What would you like to drink Miss?"

"Shirley Temple with extra cherries." I smiled.

Harry laughed," Afraid to drink my lady?"

I rolled my eyes," I am not old enough yet, and unlike you I have self respect. I can do much better than stumbling in at three in the morning with a hangover and not being able to recall of anything that happened the night before."

"Ooh burn, and not like this vodka." Niall joked pointing to the glass sitting on the table.

"I can totally control myself." Harry said. His bottle of beer was sitting next to a couple empty ones, a sign that he obviously couldn't.