Chapter 12 - Embarrassing Moments

"If the director says you can do better, particularly in a love scene, then it is rather embarrassing." ~Julie Andrews

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Clara' s POV.

"I am so going to get you back for this later on..." Harry said as we cruised to the beach in the hot pink limo.

I shrugged and played with the ends of my tawny-colored hair,"You do know that this was your idea in the first place? I am simply just taking the opportunity." I smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes and ran his hands through his curls,"Very funny Clara." he sneered in a sarcastic tone.

"Back to being our usual grumpy self I see? I can just go back to school if ya want." I said and grabbed my purse acting as if I was going to leave.

"No! I mean, why go through all of this for nothing...?" he said trying to cover up the desperation in his voice.

"Fine then Mr. Styles. Oh shit I forgot!" I exclaimed and dug through my bag to find my phone.

He leaned forward in his seat, aching in anticipation,"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to text Phoebe and let her know that I am not coming to school today!!! She is going to murder me!!!" I quickly sent her an apologetic text and sighed. I was dead meat.

"I am pretty sure that girl hates me." Harry blurted.

"Eh not really, she loves One Direction. You should of seen the way she was acting after she first met all of you guys. It was hard for her to even function like a regular human being." I said and he laughed.

"Our fans are pretty crazy...", he contemplated.

"Really? I would think that a guy like you would love the fact that millions of girls would lay you in a second." I said and rolled my eyes. He was so arrogant at times.

"Aren't you a clever one?" He asked amused by my behavior.

"Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you because it's kinda stuffy in here… I think it might be from the size of YOUR HEAD." I challenged.

Harry tickled my side and I squealed,"Harry stoooooop!"

"Pay back is a bitch huh?" He laughed and finally stopped, letting me catch my breath.

"No only you are!" I said and looked out the window huffing.

If only I had my camera on me, I could take so many nice shots of the outdoors right now...No Clara! You are here on a mission! For my job, to pay that awful debt. I had to keep my cool or else this would all blow up in my face.

The car pulled to a hault and the driver opened up the door for us to get out. The view was stunning, yes I had heard the most cliche explanations about a beach before but they all shared one thing in common- they were true.

The soft and warm grains of sand tickled my feet and the smell of the salty ocean was so overwhelming I feared I would pass out from being so content.

"Happy?" Harry said and broke my trance.

"Wuh? Um yes." I said smiling and coming back to reality.

He shook his head laughing,"We should get going to those lessons. I know a guy."