Chapter 28 - Flipping a Coin

"When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because when that coin is in the air... you suddenly know what you're hoping for." ~Someone Special ;)

•••••

"This trip has been amazing," Harry sighed happily with his arm draped around my shoulders. I nodded in agreement,"It definitely has," I said and thought back to our past nights.

Long hours of endless fun on the beach, swimming 24/7, and quality time spent with my closet friends- pretty much as good as it gets

After sorting things out with Harry, the rest of the trip was a blast. We were able to speak clearly and honestly with each other and go back to normal.

It was a Monday which meant the minute I got off this RV, I would be on my way back to work, which happened to be the last place I wanted to be at in this moment.

I had to tell Gwen eventually that I had found it...the big story. Yet my feelings for Harry had me contemplating whether I should. It was like I was the rope in a game of tug of war; Harry at one end and my job at the other.

I had to do something eventually, and right now I wasn't sure if I should tell Harry or not.

"Clara did you hear what I said?" Harry asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What um.. No sorry," I admitted and bit my lip.

He chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead,"You seem distracted babe, is everything okay?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Yeah I'm just tired," I said. Tired of mentally debating over this, I thought to myself.

"Well how about we get some coffee after this and I can walk you to work?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Harry, I really just need to get to work but thank you for the offer," I smiled weakly and rested my head on his shoulder.

He sighed,"Okay Miss Davis," he said and leaned his head on top of mine.

"I love you Miss Davis," he muttered and we both closed our eyes, falling asleep for the remainder of the ride.

My eyes were closed but I faintly whispered,"I love you too Mr. Styles..."

.......

"Clara! Darling, how have you been?!" Gwen yelled and ran down the hallway to meet me in the main office.

She hugged me and I stood stiff, laughing and trying to breathe in her tight grasp,"I've been great...and you?" I said after she finally let go and stood in front of me smiling widely.

"I've been fabulous! It's been ages since I last saw you! Come with me and let's chat," she said and led me to her office.

We walked into her office and I sat across from her in front of her desk.

"So there's something I need to-"

"Okay so give me the scoop!" She said her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

It was now or never...

My palms were sweaty and I felt faint. Should I tell her? Or should I chose Ny relationship with Harry?

I took a deep...

"Gwen I-"

"Gwen?" A male's voice said and her face went cold.

"W-what are you doing here?" She said and I turned around to meet the eyes of my boyfriend's boss, the one and only... Simon Cowell.

•••••••
BOOM! The bomb has been dropped lol 😂 Guess what day it is?????

THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE PAPARAZZI PROJECT!!!!!!!!!

It's been a hell of a fun time writing and talking with all of ya and I'm so glad to carry on with this book.

Sorry for the cliffhanger lol 😁

I love youuuu all soooo much & have a fabulous day and new year! I turn 15 January first OMGEEE I'm gonna be so old haha

Okay I'm done rambling hahaha byeeeee