Sweet Messages

Note: I found these pick-up lines online. Some I found and some I made up.
Scenario: You find a note with a message/pick-up line, from your boyfriend. This is what it says.
America- "If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I'd have nothing because you never leave my mind."
Canada- " I want you to always be the maple syrup to my pancake, because without your sweetness, I would be bitter and incomplete."
England- "You are my moon, my stars, my Earth, my world, my life, the beating of my heart, but most importantly, you are my everything."
Italy- "I remember the day we met, because that was the day my life changed for the better."
Italy(Romano)- "If I was given the choice between my world and your world, I would choose my world, because you are in fact my world."
Germany- " I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I fight for what I love"-Anonymous
France- "If I gave you thirteen flowers, and told you that when the last flower died, I would stop loving you. You would cry when the twelfth died, but the thirteenth is plastic. Therefore it can never die, much like the love I hold for you.
Japan- "I thought you were perfect. So I fell in love with you. Then I realized you weren't perfect, and I loved you even more." -Anonymous
Russia- " Nothing you can say or do, will ever change the way I love you. I can pretend all I want, but you're always in my heart and my mind."
Spain- "Estoy enamorado de ti" and "Ti amo" are two different things, one meaning I'm in love with you, and one meaning that I love you, when we first met, I was in love with you, now I love you, and am more in love with you than ever."
Prussia- "When you walked into my life , I realized it's amazing that you can't realize how much you love someone, until you remember your life without them."- Unknown?