When he cries

America- It's not always that Alfred will cry, but he is only human. So he does cry. Usually when he cries, you'll try to console him but it doesn't always work.
Canada- He tries to put on a brace face, but he'll cry when he's alone. Usually you don't catch him crying, but it has happened. You did try to comfort him, and it worked.
Italy- You'll console him, but only if he wants help.
Italy(Romano)- Lovi doesn't always cry, but when he does, he refuses to admit it. Even though you can still see the tears rolling down his face.
Germany- You've heard him cry, but you've never actually seen him cry.
England- You will wipe his face for him, and tell him to pick his chin up. 9/10 times, it'll work.
France- He will cry, but he doesn't want you to see it.
Japan- Although you wouldn't guess, Kiku cries often, you've learned exactly how to console him. Get close but not to close. Again, he's not that fond of being touched.
Russia- He cries when you're not around. Although , you caught him crying once, you didn't tell him.
Spain- He ugly cries in secret. Believe me, you've witnessed it.
Prussia- He cries silently, like seriously. You were watching a sad movie, with the lights off. He was sitting there with tears streaming down his face, but he was silent. He made no sound.