Road Trip

America-
"Dammit, we're lost."
"WELL ALFRED, IF YOU WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME THE FIRST TIME WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION, NOW WOULD WE?!"
"WELL, IM SORRY!"
"Alfred."
"What?!"
"Where's Matthew and Arthur?"
"OH HELL!"
"We left them at the gas station didn't we?"
"Here we go again."
"On our own. Down the only road we've ever known."
"Did you really just make a Whitesnake reference."
Canada-
"GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LANE, ASSBUT!"(If you get the reference, you're my new best friend.)
Matthew did not know that for such a sweet person, you had road rage. He was currently gripping onto the dashboard until his knuckles turned white, and Al, Francis, and Lovino were huddled together in the back clutching to each other for dear life. Are you a good driver? Yes. Are you scary? Yes.
Italy- Feliciano was driving and everybody else was knocked out in the front or back seats. The ride went pretty smoothly.
Italy(Romano)- It was hot. Everyone was tired and hungry, and it wasn't that enjoyable. Everyone was fighting and cussing each other out. But everyone was happy once they got there, and got a bed and food.
Germany- It was just Ludwig, Gilbert, Feliciano, and you in the car. Ludwig was driving, Gilbert was reading, and both you and Feliciano were asleep. The car ride went smoothly, minus the time for bathroom breaks.
England-
"YOU ARE IN THE WRONG BLOODY LANE
"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!"
"I LOVE YOU!"
"I DON'T KNOW!"
"I LOVE YOU, TOO!"
"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT UP!"
"Oh, sorry Alfred, I forgot you were back there."
France- You ended up driving in a circle by accident, and ended right back at home.
Japan-It was just you and Kiku. So it overall went pretty well.
Russia- There might've been too many people in the car, but oh well. You guys had a lot of fun and enjoyed yourselves.
Spain- There were several people in the car. Some had to sleep on others. Some were sleeping sitting up. Some weren't sleeping. Some were hungry. Some thirsty. There were a lot of bags in the trunk and Lovino might've been back there, we're still not sure.
Prussia- You guys just went alone, since it seemed to be the easiest solution.